Chapter 35

Natasha wakes up from a long nap. She is getting ready for an appointment she made with the doctor. First she has her breakfast and goes to her appointment for the check-up for the symptoms she has been having.

"Hi doc, I'm having a lot of strange, very vague symptoms."

"Like what?"

"Stomach aches, headaches, mood swings, emotional for no reason."

"Ah yes, I think I have an idea. But let me just run some tests."

She takes her blood. "I think we'll have a result by tomorrow. Until then, please have some rest."

Natasha thanks her and returns to the bedroom. She lies down on the bed and notices she is actually really tired so she closes her eyes for a nap.

A few hours later Bucky enters the bedroom and finds her, snoring, sleeping on her stomach. He grins and sits on the edge of the bed, stroking her back and shoulders. "I was looking for you. I missed you."

Natasha slowly wakes up. "What time is it?"

"Is 2 pm."

"Shit. I slept for hours."

"You must have needed it. You want some food?"

"Yes I'm starving." Natasha jumps up from the bed. Both leave for the kitchen.

"How about in two weeks?"

"Two weeks what?" Asks Bucky.

"The wedding. I called someone and he told me he had space for us and our friends in two weeks."

Bucky smiles. "Yes that's perfect. Can't wait." Bucky folds his arms around Natasha and kisses her. "What do you want to eat? Peanut butter and jelly sandwich?"

"Sure!" Natasha heads for the fridge and opens it.

Bucky is making the sandwiches, and when he looks at Natasha he sees her eating grapes right out of the fridge. "What are you doing?" He laughs.

"I'm just having a pre-snack-snack." She smiles and puts the bowl back in the fridge. After finishing their sandwich Natasha leaves for a fitting of her wedding dress. She kisses Bucky on his head. "See you later sweetheart."

Natasha arrives at the tailor in Wakanda who has some dresses for Natasha to try out. Peggy and Pepper also arrive there. Pepper and Morgan have been regular guests in Wakanda since Tony has passed.

"I have a few wedding dresses ready, perfect for a beach wedding." Says the tailor. "Let's try on the first one shall we?"

Natasha just nods, she is full of excitement to try on some beautiful dresses.

The first dress is an off-the-shoulder dress, made of lace, short in the front, long in the back. "It feels great, the lace is really soft."

She sees Peggy and Pepper frown and shake their heads. "This dress makes you look short."

"Yeah it does, sorry Nat."

"No problem! A few more to go."

The next dress is a skin tight dress, made of satin and has spaghetti straps. The back is open all the way down to her lower back.

"This is beautiful.... But it's not what I'm looking for I think."

Peggy and Pepper nod their head in agreement.

After putting on the last dress Natasha already knows this is the one before showing it to the girls. "This is it! This is the one." Natasha steps out of the fitting room in a beautiful dress made of lace. It's strapless and the top looks like a corset and has an airy open back. The skirt is long and has a lot of layers of chiffon and has a long slit on the left side.