Chapter 3: The Mandatory Pool Chapter

Because of lack of information from the wiki/ in general, I have had no choice but to add in OCs to substitute in missing people from Class B. Only like 10 or 15 are known, only of which 2 or 3 have actually decent information that I can use. The rest have absolutely nothing on them.

It would just feel weird using the same few characters over and over again, and it would feel like the class is empty. They will be marked with a *

haha... I'm in danger now, aren't I?

.

One things after I arrived at ANHS, things calmed down. I slid back into experiencing a regular high schooler's life for a while.

Kōenji didn't bother me. I was sometimes invited to have lunch with others. I experienced friendship and what I so long desired.

However, nothing in life is easy. This school is the epitome of a famous quote I know.

The appearances are deceptive, and betray the hopes of men.

For this school, there could be no better quote.

I never spent much points. I can live on a minimal allowance. I always live on little things. I'm sure someone has of my classmates were skeptical when we were given the large sum of points and followed my path.

It would turn out to be a wise choice.

This school surprised me back then. Students in my class sometimes used their phone or fell asleep. But teachers never said anything.

Was it on purpose? Probably.

I spotted some more hidden cameras in my classroom over the course of the first week. I still don't think anyone apart from me noticed.

Class B formed a union of sorts, with Ichinose saying to the class what she wanted to tell to us before the club fair and we agreed on it. She had Hoshimiya-sensei watch it go down but sensei didn't tell us anything.

But she visibly flinched but had a smile on her face. As if to say...

You've figured it out, this year will most definitely be fun~

We started a 'bank' of sorts, saving up a portion of our private points for the hypothetical scenario of someone being expelled. Of course, we didn't know how much it would cost back then.

We also declared Ichinose and Kanzaki the class representatives to be the main pillars and just to kill time. It would turn about to be useful in the future.

We could've always scrapped the ideas but in the end, it was worth it. The good old days... my first experiences of real life.

Where my questions would be answered and my thirst finally quenched.

I fought monsters. And I survived.

He who fights with monsters should look at it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazed into you.

But I'm not a monster. The abyss doesn't gaze at me.

...

I'm a demon and the abyss belongs to me.

1

"Woah, it's huge!"

We stroll into the school swimming pool building and were immediately taken aback by its size. It was past lunch now, one week from when we first arrived.

It was probably fifty meters in length, and about twenty-five meters wide. Pretty much an Olympic swimming pool.

I try to sneak in and follow everyone else without being noticed but was interrupted by Shibata.