♦️Misdirection♦️

*It was an Early 7 AM morning in the leaf Village*

*Zumo walks around the Village talking to Uzu and Kakudai*

Zumo laughed and said, "Hey, remember that sexy jutsu thing?"

Uzu replied while laughing, "I tried that once, but got an old man watching."

Zumo exclaimed, "What the hell, that's my thing!"

Kakudai chimed in, also laughing, "You know, the causes of rape can happen to both of you."

Uzu replied, "Oh, come on, we all have girlfriends here. Rape is not in our timeline."

Kakudai nervously responded, "I don't. What are you talking about?"

Uzu implied, "You said all those words and I know you're lying."

Zumo added, "I don't need a sharingan to know that's a lie, my guy."

Kakudai questioned, "Wait, how did you guys know?"

Uzu replied, "Dude, we're in a public area, a village to be exact, and you can't tell me it's not obvious."

Kakudai laughed and said, "Ah, you're right, you're right."

*The Boys walk into a Ramen restaurant*

"Look who's here!" exclaimed Zumo as he noticed Jūden sitting with his friend Sukairā, enjoying some ramen while the boys looked on.

"Jūden!" Uzu and Kakudai shouted in unison, greeting their long-lost friend.

"It's been too long, man. What have you been up to?" Jūden asked, happy to see his buddies after four long years.

"Seriously, it's been four years, bruh. What happened to you coming back in three?" Uzu quipped, playfully headlocking Jūden.

"I had to do some extra training with Sukairā because she wanted to make sure she was ready to join. So I stayed back for a little while," Jūden explained.

"Ahh, so your girlfriend's been holding you back," Zumo said, with a smile on his face.

*Sukairā looked at Jūden and blushed with a smile*

""Well, not like that. I mean I don't know," Jūden replied nervously.

"Ahh, I'm just kidding with you, man," Zumo replied.

"LOL, so what are you guys going to do? Have you already had the one-on-one fight between Zumo and Uzu?" Jūden asked.

"Oh, yeah. Do you want to do it today, Zumo?" Uzu replied.

"Sure, we can do it now at the Valley of The End," Zumo said confidently.

"Cool, I'll come," Jūden said.

"I'll join you guys too," Sukairā said.

"Cool!" Jūden replied excitedly.

"Oh yeah, Uzu, let me see the eye," Jūden said.

*Uzu lifts his Shinobi band from his eye*