⚡Training ⚡

*Uzu pushes the kunai to his neck*

*Uzu smacks his neck and was surprised that the Kunai disappeared*

"You shouldn't be playing with that." (Shiroi answers as he sits down and waves a Kunai on his finger)

"Huh? Come on how did you get that?"(Uzu in disbelief and Confused as to where he come from)" 

"You can't be serious you wanted to commit suicide. I sensed a lot of tension in you. We never get to talk much back then, so would you like to say what is up." (Shiroi said)

*Ashurī comes out of Nowhere and looks at Shiroi and Uzu talking*

"Uzu! Hey what are you doing here, I thought you...(Ashurī says as she gets sidetracked by Shiroi)

*AshurĪ in Shocked Shiroi's transformation*

"I thought you were dead. Where were you?" (Ashurī asked Shiroi)

"A lot of information but we need to talk about your boyfriend. He almost killed himself." (Shiroi Replied)

*Uzu went on about his conversation and what he did and why he did it*

"Why haven't you told me all of this" (Ashurī questioned Uzu)

"I was so scared of everything that was happening, I didn't mean to bring it to everyone's attention but I needed help." ( Uzu replies in sorrow)

"Well, we can talk about this home. But please don't do things like that again." (Ashurī pleaded)

"Yeah, that's just going to be hard." (Uzu replies)

"It won't, just work hard on meditation. You'd be thankful when you see the outcome" ( Shiroi Replied Happily)

"We'll I'll be leaving is already 11 Pm. Uzu, Ashurī you guys take care." (Shiroi Said)

" Thanks, Shiroi I'm glad you're back. Maybe you can come over sometime ." (Ashurī said Passionately

*Shiroi makes a peace sign and flew off the building*