*The End

*Is been a few months since the big battle and everyone is having an ok time. The boys took 6 weeks to recover from their battle and are good to go for more in life. Shiroi and Amiri Hyuga became close friends and their bond has become strong since the war. They tease, threaten, and joke with eachother but all and all they both like eachother a lot.

Kakudai has been doing well he moved in with his girlfriend and is spending more time with her now because he doesn't want to lose her. He has been training TaiJutsu every day to perfect his combination and is still holding up with Sage Mode. He's making hella a lot of interesting things in his Clan that Impresses a lot of people.

Zumo Uchiha is the Strongest out of the 6. He continues to gain strength training with Sasuke and moves in with his girlfriend as well. He's been calmer and more jokey again since the war but that's all part of his personality. He and Konasa both are fighting eachother with the toxic attitude they give eachother at the time but they both know they love eachother and would never mean the things they say. Konasa gave Zumo his first let's say playtime which also means Zumo has lost his V card lol. But all and all Zumo is advanced a lot over the years and still shreds the competition. His Rinnegan also hasn't left so he still has it.

Uzu Uchiha lost his Ugokigan in the war so he has one eye at the moment. The origin of that eye is his Sharingan getting a cursed seal in it which gave it a yellow Sharingan look. Orochimaru is soon will give him a cursed mark and a new Ugokigan to perform with it. But at the moment he wants to spend time with his girlfriend and soon will be a father. From being evil to holding his own now Uzu is on his way to making wonders in the Shinobi World.

*Kurai Uzumaki, has climbed up the ranks as he seeks greatness with his Living Sage Mode. Having the power to heal, and produce Kyuubi Mode and insane enhancement to his abilities Living sage mode is no joke. After the war, he started to work out again and spend time with his girlfriend. After he had his session with his girlfriend he finds he wants to be also a father soon but at the moment he needs to perfect his training and not fall behind with the 6. He and Emirī are living with eachother and both share the same interest in being lazy in a house and watching movies. Kurai may work out often but he doesn't like the pain of it. Yet he still puts in the effort to become one of the strongest Shinobi in the Village.

*Jūden Hatake, more formally known as the Second Copy Ninja or Prophecy Child. Jūden is way more different from both with his new abilities. He continues to get stronger and faster. He has a girlfriend named Anneke whom he started having an interest in and finally will become Ambu leader at the age of 18. He runs the Ambu turf now as he accomplishes his dreams for himself and his brother. He always goes to his best friend's tomb to tell her all his accomplishments as he goes forward in life. Jūden Hatake is the new Sharingan user in this village as he masters his Sharingan and has a new ability from it called optical light. This is from his powers from Lightning acting into the eye being able to zap people with a high frequency. Is like Amaterasu but Lightning. He can only use it a couple of times before it irritates the eye. All and all Jūden's journey has just begun and their is a lot to uncover

*Note*
*This is the end I'll give a demonstration of the boys after the war after they have healed*

UZU UCHIHA

Jūden Hatake

Kurai Uzumaki

Shiroi Hyuga

Zumo Uchiha

Kakudai Nara

*Hey, it depends I don't have anything planned for book 3 I don't know if I'll even do it. Most likely not but idk I'll see if I can but I think this is a goodbye I hope this book or books blow up cause this was fun to make and if I get enough support I'll do book 3 but this is the end for me this for reading I'll have a fun facts part on this too later this week.