☄Madara☄

*Zumo in a Large plain field sitting on a large rock gazing at the Grass swaying side to side*

*Sasuke looks over him seeing the living Madara Uchiha. Sasuke proceeds to talk to him about this training.*

"All you have to do is fight like they are real... got it?" Sasuke questioned Zumo

*Zumo shakes his head and stands up and stares at the 1000 soldiers down in the field.*

*Sasuke stares at Zumo's confidence and smiles

*Sasuke stares at Zumo's confidence and smiles. He then signals Zumo to fight the Opposition.*

*Zumo descends from a high altitude to a lower one, his eyes filled with intensity as he begins to jog towards the Opposition. With a burst of speed, Zumo charges towards his opponents, cracking his knuckles as he prepares for the battle ahead. Sasuke is confident that Zumo will successfully complete the mission. Suddenly, Zumo takes to the air and slams into the ground, sending soldiers flying in all directions. He engages in a fierce battle with all of the soldiers at once, using a combination of kicks and punches to fight back. Zumo expertly backflips onto a soldier's shoulder and wraps his legs around the soldier's neck before throwing him to the ground. He then skillfully tosses the soldiers at each other. As Zumo's Sharingan is activated, he notices a Kunai knife hurtling towards him. *

*Zumo deftly avoids a kunai thrown his way, catching it in mid-air and using it to strike down one of the soldiers

*Zumo deftly avoids a kunai thrown his way, catching it in mid-air and using it to strike down one of the soldiers. He then kicks another soldier to the ground. Suddenly, a huge man grabs him from behind and throws him to the ground.

As Zumo recovers, he sees a sword coming toward him and narrowly avoids it. The big guy jumps at him again. Though he has already defeated 200 soldiers, Zumo grows impatient and lands in a safe spot, watching as the soldiers rush toward him.

Without hesitation, Zumo unleashes a massive fireball jutsu, taking out 300 soldiers in a flash. Some of the remaining soldiers attempt to counter with water jutsu, but it is too late. Three soldiers attack Zumo from all sides, but Zumo counters all of them knocks them out.

Three large men then confront Zumo, with one of them grabbing and uppercutting him into the air. As he falls less than 400 soldiers remain standing.

*Timeskip to Kakudai*

*Kakudai has been upset for the past few days. Wondering if being a Nara is a gift all and doubting himself. He hasn't eaten in a while and has lost all confidence in himself. His Girlfriend came over and spent time with him and left, yet he still feels so depressed in power. That he couldn't even keep up with the days that passed by and was in his room focusing on new ways to perform better shadow possession Jutsus.

*Timeskip to Uzu*

*Uzu awakens from slumber with Ashurī by his side, content after their intimate session. After rising, he proceeds to the shower before venturing to the kitchen for a meal. On his way, he spots the Shinobi garb he wore in his youth, accompanied by his sword on a nearby weapon rack - a placement he attributes to Ashurī. He reminisces on the days he utilized the blade in conjunction with his lava-style jutsus, yearning for the thrill of battle once again. Uzu prepares his breakfast before showering and departing for his destination. As he changes his attire, Ashurī awakens and inquires about his plans. He responds with a simple answer: "I'm heading to the field."

*At the Field

*Uzu turns on his Sharingans and starts slicing falling leaves. Left, right, left, and right Uzu goes with agility. His Kenjutsu is hard to counter the cause of how fast his hands move with his sword. An Unknown person walks up behind him. Uzu knows someone was behind him but chooses to continue training. The person takes out a few Swords. And went to attack Uzu. Then is where Uzu turned back and counter 2 of the person's Swords. His Swords flew out of his hands as uzu countered, but a sword under his leg was sent to Uzu and Uzu couldn't counter in time so he used Susano'o. A large Black Skeleton arm emerged to block the sword.

"Why are you here?" Uzu questioned his father

"I came to see how are you, son?" KillerB answered

"Now you want to come here, after all the pain I've been through, mom died 4 years and you chose this time to appear," Uzu said as he cried

"Son I'm sorry I couldn't be with you. But I brought you a gift. Please don't let me down, son." KillerB replied with sadness

"What is it!! Uzu screamed at KillerB

*KillerB took a second and gave him a box. Uzu walks up to him and takes the boxing. Uzu opened the box and was shocked, a golden sword with his mother and his name on it. Uzu busted into tears and hugged his father. The bond between them grew stronger each second. Uzu asked his father since he was here can he teach him some of his Kenjutsu moves.

 Uzu asked his father since he was here can he teach him some of his Kenjutsu moves