🌙Day And Age🌙

*Zumo zips around the leaf Village. Running over buildings looking for Sasuke. Zumo runs for a good minute flying through the air.*

"Oi, Zumo!" Sasuke said.

*Looks back seeing Sasuke on a rooftop, he goes to him and hales him up*

"Sussykay! What's up." Zumo replies.

Sasuke replies with annoyance "Don't call me that."

Zumo apologizes "Sorry! What you called me for?"

Sasuke smiles "I wanted to test you on some training with someone."

*As Zumo tries to figure out who he's training with, Shiroi jumps up to them.*

"What's up with the mask?" Shiroi questions Zumo

"What's up with your girllll???" Zumo claps back at Shiroi

"Ahhh, Touché, Touché Zumo, when we train ima get you back for that" Shiroi replies Laughing

Zumo gets surprised "You're gonna train with me? Why now huh?"

Sasuke jumps into the conversation "I wanted to test your skills with eachother so we will do some TaiJutsu training then and get into a 1 on 1??"

"Deal!!" Both of them replied

*Timeskip to Yamoshi*

*Yamoshi goes around looking through the forest for food and water. He remembers the time he and Kakashi went fishing with eachother. He smiles as he reasons a little about the path he took. But focuses on what he's doing it for, his dad, and for the change in the Shinobi World.*

*Yamoshi glances at 2 Shinobi men from the leaf. One of them spots Yamoshi and questions him. Yamoshi cut all conversations and went straight for one of them in a blink of an eye. Yamoshi grabs one of the Shinobi and drains their chakra with his new Dojutsu: The Kusa*