🔥Nature Energy🔥

*After four days of traveling, Naruto, Kurai, and Emirī arrived at their destination where they could learn the new sage mode. They were heading towards Jeromo, the 17-year-old Akimichi who had dedicated himself to mastering all sage arts. As a mentor, Jeromo was renowned for his patience and dedication to his craft.*

"Well, we're here," Naruto said in exhaustion

"WTF!!! WHY WHERE IS MASTER Kenji? HE ISN'T EVEN HERE!!" Kurai shouts

*Master Kenji comes up behind Kurai in a casual manner*

"Don't be in such a rush child," Kenji responded

*With fascination, Master Kenji gazed at Kurai who in turn was taken aback by the old man's appearance. Kurai had expected to see someone with a grey beard and hair. Master Kenji then picked up his walking stick and placed it under Kurai's chin, lifting his head. Upon scrutinizing the young man closely, Master Kenji speculated that Kurai possessed an immense amount of natural energy, which made him ideal for the sage mode. Even if his chakra were to run out, Kurai would still possess an impressive amount of strength.*

"Master Kenji, why so fat??" Kurai questioned

"HEY!!! It not nice to call people fat." Kenji responded with haste

"Sorry, sorry. I'm Kurai Uzumaki and ima clap everyone with this sage mode. I already master Sage mode in a few hours. Now ima make this easy." Kurai enthusiasts himself

*Naruto and Emirī are Surprised by Kurai's motivation and effort*

"So Kurai, you're ready??" Emirī responded with a smile

"Let's do it!!!" Kurai Shouts in excitement

*Under the guidance of Master Kenji, Kurai undergoes a rigorous training regimen to achieve his desired level of fitness and martial arts skills. This includes running 10km through the Forest of Nature, climbing the hill of Sages, swimming in the water of peace, and performing intense exercises such as push-ups, sit-ups, squats, pull-ups, and kick-ups. Despite already being in good physical shape, Kurai continues to train for four hours, demonstrating his commitment to reaching sage mode. In addition, he holds his breath underwater for three sets of five minutes, while Master Kenji watches and provides guidance on Kurai's martial arts techniques and combination rotations to perfect his skills.*

*Is night already and the moon is full. Master Kenji has finally accepted to train his last and final thing. Living Sage Mode. Kurai sleeps as he recovers from training. As the Stars shine Master Kenji gets up and brushed his pants and goes to an Exhausted Kurai.*

"Kurai...." Jeromo whispered

"ZZZZZzzzzz....." Kurai Snors

"Kurai??" Jeromo whispered again

"Ughh.... zzzzzz" Kurai Snors

*Master Kenji gets tired of this and Sighs, but wacks Kurai on the head.*

"WAKE UP YOU SIMPLE CHILD." Kenji Shouts in excitement

"AGGGGHHHHH, the hell you do that for you old hag!!" Kurai replies in pain

"GET UP, IS LIKE YOU'RE WANTING TO MISS THIS TRAINING!!!" Kenji shouts back

"Come on.... if it ain't Living sage mode I'm not interested," Kurai replies as he goes back to sleep

"Sigh, yes it is child get up...." Kenji responded

*Kurai jumps out of bed to get ready for his Living Sage Mode training*

*During all this Training Kursi was training with a teen around his age name Jeromo who also was suitable for Living sage mode they became good friends and where a great motivation for eachother.*

*Timeskip to Jūden*

*Jūden sits at a riverbank skipping stones. Jūden recalls back to Him and Zumo fighting and him under a genjutsu. He wonders how fast his genjutsu is. It was so fast and so potent that it kicked him to the next morning.*

*Jūden sees his father fishing at the pond and walks up to him.*

"You're awake??" Kakashi questioned Jūden

"You really shouldn't be playing around with Zumo. One genjutsu can send you sleeping." Kakashi emplied

"Yeah, I get that," Jūden Replied upset

"As an Anbu, it is essential to acknowledge your limitations. Merely because someone else has superior genjutsu skills than you, there is no reason to feel envious or upset. Everyone possesses unique talents, and it is impossible to excel in every area. You excel in TaiJutsu and Ninjutsu, and it is not necessary to explore other areas. Instead, strive to perfect the skills that you are already proficient in." Kakashi explained

"Is just! I get he was trying to help but, idk maybe I was wrong." Jūden replied

"Enough! Look I want you to come home and I'll teach you something that your grandfather did back in his days," Kakashi replied seriously

*Yamoshi in his lair*

*In a cave, Yamoshi hones his TaiJutsu and ninjutsu skills by practicing on boulders. Through his training, Yamoshi discovers that he can absorb jutsus and amplify their power by five times their original strength. Aware of the boy's scheme, Yamoshi worries that Naruto and Sasuke may not engage him in a fair fight. Thus, he seeks to devise a strategy that will keep them occupied.*

*Kurai and Naruto were practicing the Living Sage mode early in the morning. Kurai was perched on a flat board, balancing on a large spike protruding from the ground. Despite five hours of intense concentration on the sounds and his mind, they hadn't been able to master the technique yet. Meanwhile, Kenji watched from the sidelines and noticed an orange symbol on Kurai's shoulder, hoping it was what he thought it was. Suddenly, Naruto felt Kurai's energy surge and moved away from him, staring in amazement. Kenji signaled Naruto and asked him to give Kurai some of Kurama's chakra. As Naruto placed his hand on Kurai's stomach, he transferred some of Kurama's chakra down Kurai's chakra points. The combination of Sage chakra and Kurama chakra began to form a new Sage mode, and Kurai's eyes turned orange with Kyuubi pupils.*

*Wind broke loose and blew Naruto back. They both look up as they see Kurai with his new sage mode. Kenji was in tears and was surprised that this is the first time Someone has done Living Sage Mode. Naruto and Emirī jump in excitement. Kurai stands up and sees a Bird on his shoulder. The bird then got some of the sage energy in it and its eyes were orange with Kyuubi pupils. Kurai smiles and looks for a nearby tree. he jumps down and runs at the tree with a Rasengan. "RASENGAN!!" Kurai shouts

*Kurai blows the tree into bits. Kenji was so happy for Kurai that he might even think of giving him his chain for the bond they have with eachother. Kurai's new sage mode can do any Jutsu but better. It can last for 10 minutes depending on how much Chakra he has. Kenji noticed that Kurai didn't mix the kyuubi's chakra and is laying dormant inside Kurai.