🍁Relation🍁

*At the Leaf Village Hospital*

*Shiroi Explains what went wrong with Kakashi, Konasa and Emirī

*Shiroi Explains what went wrong with Kakashi, Konasa and Emirī.*

*As the day turns into night, Shiroi recovers his strength and starts to move.*

Emirī in surpise tries to stop Zumo "Hey, Hey, take it easy where are you trying to go?"

Konasa bumps into the argument "Shiroi, you aren't going anywhere you still have to recover."

Shiroi replies with a smile "I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me."

*Sasuke comes out nowhere and interferes*

Sasuke comes up formally replies "You aren't ready to leave, you used up alot of your chakra

Sasuke comes up formally replies "You aren't ready to leave, you used up alot of your chakra."

Shiroi replies in annoyance "Yea, Yea, but I can't sit down."

Sasuke replied back with " Shiroi think before doing, when it comes to your mind and in a fight always stay calm and think. I tell this to you and Zumo."

Konasa Comes and talks to Sasuke " Mr. Sasuke hos long will Shiroi be able to Restore his chakra."

Sasuke sighs and replies "His damages are minor but his chakra will be restored by tomorrow morning. He just needs to rest."

Konasa replies "Alright"

*Timeskip to Kurai and Kakudai*

*Kurai getting ready with some stuff to go out the Village again. For some Sage Mode training. Naruto said he would go to a trainer name Jeromo. The Master of Sage Mode.

*Kakudai walks in and sees Kurai packing*

Kakudai intrigued asked Kurai "Where you're going?"