Chapter 2

--"Let's go Kaden" Mishti said to her personal investigator

--
"Let's go Kaden" Mishti said to her personal investigator. Who rolled his eyes.

"Seriously Misty you need to destroy my beauty sleep for this. Do you know how much good sleep this face needs to be handsome? Lol how will you know? You are a robot right?! "he said whining a bit when she pulled his ears and pulled him down to her height.

"I need to leave before he comes. Stop your childish behavior Kaden " she said in a cold voice and left his ear. He rubbed his ears as he understood the seriousness of the situation.

"Sorry. " he mumbled like a kid when a kid does something wrong and regrets it.

She didn't mind his shit and just grabbed the keys from his hands.

"Bring the luggage " she ordered.

"Me? " Kaden said confused. She raised her eyebrow staring at him coldly.

"Can you see someone else here? No right? Then of course YOU" she said open the car door and settling in. She waited for him to come and sit beside her. He came back and sat down beside her with a frown and cute pout on his face.

"You're mean. "

"Everyone is. Just the fact I show it openly while others don't " she replied adjusting the side mirrors of the car and driving away.

----

Halfway through. She realized that they were being followed. She closed her eyes. Of course she should have planned. He would never leave her this easily.

Kaden was asleep. He was leaning on the glass window. She internally smiled seeing him. No one could ever tell he was a spy, hacker and investigator. He looks like a innocent junior of college.

"Kaden" she nudged him as she stopped in front of the cafe. He flinched as he was in deep sleep and she yelled in his ears.

"AHH! WHAT?! " he said alarmed but calmed down when he saw her rolling her eyes.

"Here. Go. Your work is done" she said handing him cash and cheque. He looked at her perplexed. She looked at him and gave him a small smile.

"This was your last mission for me" she said.

"What?" he said shocked. Even though she acted like a living rock. He would be mendacious to himself if he said he didn't like her. She was kind, loyal in her own strategic ways.

"You are actually leaving? Like FOREVER? " he said throwing his hands in air. A habit of his when he is sad.

"Yeah. Forever or should I say "FOREVER" in your way? " she said mimicking his actions. He snorted and crossed his arms. She just stared at the man-child in front of her. Awaiting for a new tantrum of his. But, he just stared out of the window muttering

"Go"

"What? " she asked taken by surprise.

"Go I said. You have many things waiting for you. Don't forget to eat. Smoke less and yeah try to live more like a human and less as a rock" he said she looked at him with soft eyes. They did share a bond of brother-sister but would never admit.

When she was about to open the door he took her by surprise and hugged her whispering
"I'll miss you misty" and then pushed her saying go away. She too left because she couldn't let her emotions take over her.

But moments later she stepped out and watched as Kaden drove away. She was surrounded by men. Who weren't staring at her but just surrounded her. Her breath hitched. She quickly kicked one of them and tried to run in a alley only to bump into someone.

"Sorry" she said picking up his phone and looked up to give it back but her breath hitched as she saw who he was.

"I am thankful that your beautiful body touched me. No need to say sorry Baby bird" his brown orbs stared at her greenish blues. She didn't look away. Looking away was a sign of defeat. She pushed him away with full force.

"They are your men? "  she hissed angrily. He stared at her lovingly and caressed her cheeks as she slapped his hand away.

"Of course. Only you can go to this low-level" she said chuckling humorlessly but pulled him by his collar. Glaring at him. But, he was only amused by her face. She looked so beautiful. He could drown in that ocean of her beauty. How much he missed her. How much he yearned to see her. How much he controlled himself to not just kiss her when he saw her.

"Listen to me Rishabh Rathore. Don't think that you'll play these dirty tricks and I'll fall for them. The old me is dead. The new Mishti Singh won't fall your tricks" she said as she left his collar and walked past him. But, she found herself in his grip as he back hugged.

"Can this new Mishti Singh fall for me? If not for my dirty tricks "

"Leave. Me" she kicked him. But, he just let her kick him but didn't leave her.

"Let's go back Mishti. Jaisalmer waits for it's queen. I apologize for the past. But, give me a chance. I swear you won't regret it. Will you marry me? " he said as his eyes sparkled of love and passion.

"Never. Why don't you just threaten me? Just the way you did before? "

"I don't want you tied in this relation unwillingly Mishti. You are mine and I want your heart too Your body isn't enough. Your words aren't enough. Your time isn't enough. I crave for your heart to beat for me. Just the way mine does. "

"Get this straight in your head Rishabh Rathore. If you and me share a relation ever. There will be nothing willing about it. I won't love you. I won't marry you. I am not yours " she said as she pushed him and ran away. But, couldn't go far as his men block the alley.

"Leave me" she yelled as a lady guard stopped her from leaving. She turned to look at Rishabh who had a look of hurt.  What did he expect? That she'll jump in his arms when he proposes her?  She hated him.

"Let me go Rishabh " she ordered coldly.

"I am afraid I can't do that" he said and then pushed a injection in her neck as she glared at him with hatred until the drug took over and she fell unconscious on him. He looked at her and smiled caressing her hairs.

"I am sorry baby. I love you. This isn't the right time for your tantrums. We need to go back home baby bird. I hope you forgive me for this. " he mumbled as he picked her up in bridal style carrying her to his car.

 " he mumbled as he picked her up in bridal style carrying her to his car

---

Hope you enjoyed reading!

-Neets