Chapter 10

Next day came early, because she didn't sleep, her night passed as she was lost in her thoughts. She quickly wore her wig and did her makeup. Then for a moment she stared at herself.

What had life come to at 22 she wasn't supposed to be cosplaying herself to save herself from a psycho. But guess life is unfair and has a special bias towards her.

She felt the familiar heart beat picking up, sweat forming on her palms. She closed her eyes and calmed herself.

It's okay. I'll live. I have to.

She shrugged the nerves away and calmed herself a bit. Before shaking her thoughts away as she got a call.

"ma'am I think the work will be done by next month or so. I have gone through the mail. I'll let you know the further details"

"don't call me from now on. Only emails. That too office Id"

"sure ma'am"

She hung up and saw that it was time so she climbed down the stairs observing her surroundings.

wouldn't want another headache with Rathore.

Once she was sure no one was there. She drove to her destination.

---

"r-rajkumari sa? sorry we weren't notified about your arrival or we would've emptied the commoners"

"Ms..  ( she read her name tag) sabarwal.. there's no need. I am not a royal. Even if I were this is not something I appreciate. Anyways, please leave my way. I need to see a patient "

"hukum's orders that you can't see Mr. Neil"

"Ms. Sabarwal how much to let me in?" Mishti said looking for cash in her bag

"w-what rajkumari-sa I am loyal to Hukum. You.. bribing me won't help anyone"

"Okay listen Ms. Sabarwal I am requesting you to let me in. I need to go in and check up on him. Please"

"No no Rajkumari-sa please don't say.. please. I am saying please don't see him"

This bitch is getting on my nerves.

"sorry" Mishti mumbled under her nose before plunging in a syringe in the nurse's neck. She held the nurse as she was falling down unconscious and opened a room, layed her on the bed and left.

--

Her heart felt so heavy. Saying goodbye once was hard enough that now she had to do it again. Seeing your loved ones in a hospital bed is something that every human is scared of.

Unknowningly her hands clutched his. A sense of safety erupted in her body. How could someone's touch be so comforting. This was making it hard for her. She was helping him leave yet she was the one clutching his hands as if telling him to not go.

She wished that she could love him, care for him, cherish him, live with him. But everything had to be a mess. He has to go and she has to fight. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to have his heart. His love.

She wanted to hold on. She wanted the time to stop. She needed him. She wanted his love. Why couldn't she be a normal girl. Just why couldn't she be with him.

She closed her eyes. This was reality though. She had to let him leave so that he would live. She opened her eyes and called someone

"is the plane ready? we'll be there in an hour" she unwillingly left his hands but he clutched her hands as his eyes fluttered open.