DISCLAIMER

⁂ ☆ ⁂ ☆ ⁂ ☆ ⁂

DISCLAIMER!

the following is a work of fiction from my own brain & any characters/plots you recognize belong to she who must not be named!

however

I would like to preface that this story slightly diverts from canon in the following ways-

Sirius Black does not go to Azkaban in 1981! In my story Sirius is a father, and I personally do not see him allowing himself to be taken away from his child, so in my universe, Sirius spends five years on the run in an attempt to clear his name/find Peter Pettigrew! This puts his capture around 1986 & immediately following this story's prologue!

I have changed the ages of the Black sisters! They will all in turn be a few years younger than in canon, & this mostly just has to do with this story's prequel/the family dynamics I will discuss in the next blurb.
This will make Andromeda the same age as the marauders (thus making tonks about two years younger than canon), Narcissa a year younger, & Bellatrix three years older than the marauders!

Next, because I realize pure blood families can be both utterly confusing & a mess! (& to prevent the feeling of info dumping in the first few chapters...)

paternally Carina is a Black! Making of course Sirius, Reg, their parents, the black sisters, their parents & so on her paternal family!
(this in turn makes her related to draco malfoy, teddy lupin, & scorpius malfoy)

however,

Carina is a pure blood witch so let's dive into her maternal family!

Carina's parents met because they shared the black sisters as cousins!
(this is explored deeper in the prequel)

Carina's mother Pandora Selwyn is the daughter of Luciana Rosier, who is Druella Rosier-Black's sister, which is how the above blurb comes into effect.

Hopefully this helps you read forward easier if you're not as well versed in the minuscule details & lore of Harry Potter!

⁂ ☆ ⁂ ☆ ⁂ ☆ ⁂