Chapter 12

Hey guys! Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to you all!!💫💫 I hope you had a good day.
________________________________________
Y/n POV:
I looked backwards and saw....
Jimin-ssi holding my wrist.... not just holding it... but pressing my wrist... That is going to leave a bruise.... I gave him 'what the fu*k are you doing' look.

Jimin: Sit here Missy! We have to talk to you both.

I looked and Hyunie, he looked a bit scared. I went towards him, and we sat on the cushion. While the others sat on the sofa like they were kings!

Hyunie: Well, they technically are the "Kings"
Me: Wtf bro! Didn't I tell you not to use the twin telepathy without telling me!...

I sent him a glare and said sorry. I was still glaring at him when a someone coughed catching our attention.

Me: (looking towards bts) So, what are the rules?

They looked a bit surprised.
Jungkook: H-how did you know noona? (Jungshook eyes)
Hyunie:W-well... its normal. You guys... I mean now that we are members of the Kim family, we would have to follow some rules right?
RM: Clever kid! So here are some rules which you both have to follow.
Jimin: If you don’t ... then you will get punished! (Smirking)
Me: Okay! I have 2 questions! 1) What's with the smirking... you look like a creep! And 2) Do you think we are 5 or something? Really punishments?

Jimin:Who the hell are you calling a creep huh?
Taehyung: And sweetie... it isn't some school punishment... it is more worst than you could imagine.

No shit! What is much worst than living with these idi....
Jin: (snapping finger in front of my eyes) Earth to Y/n!!!
Y/n: Oh sorry! So please tell us the rules!....

Suga: Don't enter our rooms without our permission.... and never disturb my sleep if you wanna live longer.
Y/n: Same... don't ever disturb me when I am sleeping... you don't wanna face me at that time! (Glaring)

I could see few of them gulping when I glared. Oh well... thats something new! (Mentally shrugging)

RM: You should be at home before 7pm.... Max 8.30pm.
Me and Hyunie looked at each other and nodded to them.

Jin: Respect us and never back answer us! (Strict tone)
Me: Yes... we will do that! Cause you are older than us. But that doesn't mean that you can disrespect us. As a joke it's fine... but if it gets too much... we will take actions.  (Straight and emotionless face)

Jin: Hmm... fair enough!
Jungkook: Love us equally and don't take my Banana milk (pouting)
Hyunie: (Pinching his cheeks) Kiwyo! Why are you so cute as a bunny (pout)
Me: Yah! That's enough... stop Pinching his cheeks. And yes Kookie... we will love every member of BTS equally... even if they don't love us... or even if they don't treat us good!

I looked at the 95liners when I said the last line. Hyunie playfully hit my shoulders... and in return I playfully glared at him.

Jhope: (looking at me)No boyfriends allowed.... (Looking at hyunie) no girlfriends allowed until you are 20.
Hyunie: Umm... we ain't planning to make one... anytime soon. But we do have girl best friends and boy best friends.
Jhope: Oh! Who?
Y/n: EXO, BlackPink and Hwang Siblings.
Jhope: Okay then, no more boys and girls other than them!

I shrugged where as Hyunie pouted...  well among us twins... he is social butterfly. He likes to make friends and he trusts them easily as a result... gets hurt many times... still he won't stop trusting people as soon as he met them.

Me: What about you both? (Looking at 95 liners)
Jimin: Don't ever call us oppa. (Disgusted look) We are not your brothers... and get this clear that... we only accept your mom and Hyunwoo. So don't accept us to treat you like a sister.