Chapter 19

BTS POV:

Jungkook: WHERE IS MY NOONA? WHY DIDN'T YOU LOOK AFTER HER?

Nurse: I-I'm s-sorry s-sir. B-but, s-she w-was t-there w-when I-I c-checked h-her 5-5 m-minutes b-before.

Jimin: Kook-ah, leave her.

Jin: Kookie-

Jungkook: Don't call me that Jin hyung. Only noona can call me that. You don't even know what exactly happened, you didn't even let her explain what it was all about... and what did you do? Beat her up? Huh?

Yoongi: Jungkook! That's not how you talk with your hyung. (stern)

Jungkook: Sorry hyung! But if anything happens to Noona, you all will regret it specially Jimin hyung. Because you were the one started all of this.

Saying that Jungkook went away. We were totally confused, why did he say that we will regret specially Jimin.

Jimin: That was the 3rd or 4th time I heard them telling me that I will regret doing this.

Taehyung: Huh?

Hobi: What do you mean Jiminie?

Jimin:

1. Yeji

2. Jisoo

3. Baekhyun Hyung

And now Kook.

Namjoon: But where could she go and as far as I think she can't escape alone in that state. And if TXT and Shinee got to know about it, then we are so gone.

Jin: Even mom and dad.

We were talking amongst each other when Jungkook came back like a ranging bull and punched a guy right behind us. We looked behind and saw.....

BTS (except Jungkook): YOOU!!!!!?????

??: Uh oh! Well nice to see you too boys! We'll I gotta go.....
BTS: YAH! GONG YOO!!!

He started running away from there

He started running away from there.... We were searching for him since long, long as in sooo long.

Jimin: I won't let you go this time! You bastard... you separated me from my family.... and now they are gone.... gone forever. 
Gong Yoo: Jimin ah, it's not how you see it is. Let me explain.
RM: Stop running then!
Gong Yoo: I'm sorry Namjoon. But when the correct time comes, you will get to know the truth. And please treat Hyunwoo and Y/nnie properly, if not you'll regret it.... more than you are doing right now.
Jimin: Why does everyone tell me the same shit? Who is she to me?
Gong Yoo: Search for her information at her old house... you will get to know.... for now.... Farewell!!!

We started coughing since everything was foggy.
Hobi: Ugh! That bastard put a fucking smoke bomb! Let's go?
RM: Everybody.... let's go to the twin's old house... Maybe then we can get a clue on where Hyunwoo is.....
Jungkook: Also about Y/nnie Noona's past....