Chapter 25

?? POV:
I thought you hated them Y/n.... but I see, you are enjoying with them now! Well, enjoy as much as you want for few days, cause it's gonna be hell for you and your brothers!

I was thinking of ways to destroy her.... when one of my man came with our hostages....

Me: Look who we have here! (Smirking)

Man 1: Boss, he is telling he won't betray her, what should we do?

Me: (looking at the hostage) He does have a hot and sexy sister, doesn't he? What's her name again? Eh... I can't remember but I think it starts from Y (sly smile)

??: NO!! Don't you dare do anything to her! I WILL KILL YOU!

I went near that hostage and grabbed his chin harshly.

Me: Listen here boy! You have a pretty face and sexy body. Don't make me destroy you! And you can't even imagine how I will destroy you.

I showed him something which made his eyes go wide.... as if it's going to come out soon.

Me: (chuckling) So, what's your decision?
??: I'm sorry Y/nnie! I hope you can forgive me for betraying you! But I have to do it for my sister. DO I HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE? But one thing you should know....

I raised my eyebrows and looked at him curiously.....waiting for him to continue.

??: Just remember, she is not what she seems like. She may be the daughter of Mr. Park. But did you forget that she is the princess of  'El diablo' and the successor of the most deadly Mafias ever, along with her twin and brother. (Smirking)

I punched him hard, he was still laughing like a mad man. But then he said something which shook me to come and I started sweating.

??: I have a good news for you.....The Jaguars are on the lose! You are soooo done, along with other shits like you! (Smirking and dark chuckle)
Me: T-take him back to the cell! Make sure to give him only 1 meal and a gallon of water everyday. Let's see how you are going to survive!

They took him to the cell. He would not die soon... he shouldn't! Since, he is the only way how I can take revenge on Y/n.

Me: Park Y/n, be ready babe.... you are going to be mine, cause you look just like your mom. And I always wanted to taste her. (lusty eyes and smirking) And of course.... its a revenge.

End of ?? POV

Author POV:
There was someone who heard the last sentence.... he was scared... scared for her life... even though she didn't notice him yet  he still loved her... okay okay obsessed with her. But he could never think of hurting her or her loved ones.

"I have to do something, she is in danger! Ugh.... What can I do?? I can'tjust go and say hey Y/n, someone whom you trust a lot is going to betray you. Please be careful. And yeah! I love you!" Said the person who claimed to be in love with y/n but was actually obsessed with her.

??: Eric oppa!!! What happend? Why are you crying? (Wiping his tears)
Eric: Irene, we have to befriend Y/n along with her twin and save them for the destruction which is about to happen!
Irene: Omo oppa! Calm your ass down! I have a plan. Me and Y/n unnie are in the same Uni. She is my senior. And there is a Halloween Party tonight! And the seniors and juniors will be together.
Eric: But how are you sure that she will come?
Irene: Aish! This oppa.... did you not know that she is the president of dance club and boxing club?

Eric made a 'o' shaped face.... and then looked at the time and cursed....

Eric:Get ready fast... you don't wanna be late!
Irene: Oppa you too get ready.... we are gonna scare people off and get the prize of the best scare of the year!