New Book

Dear reader,

I finally have a plot for the new book, which also a Mafia book.

I have posted 2 prologue for the new book. So, if you want you all can read the prologue.  I hope you like that book as well.

  I hope you like that book as well

Don't worry, I will be finishing this book first before posting any chapter of the book

Thank you!

With love
Your author 💜💜💜

_________________________________________

No wait.... Don't go yet!

Y/n: I swear to God! Author-nim you are much more dramatic than the boys!

BTS and Hyunwoo: Yah! We ain’t dramatic. But you're correct on this one.... Author-nim just tell them what you wanna say....

A/n: Yah!that is not how you talk to me... but since I love you all and the readers, it's okay!

So.....

Where was I?????

Yea!!!

WTF just happened?????

Y/n: Yah A/n wake up! You have to study and write new chapters... don't hibernate!
A/n: No please don't wake me up! I want to continue dreaming....
Hyunwoo: Yah! Wake up you dramatic bratt!
A/n: What would you do if you got +5k on the book which you are writing!!!!...

Park Hyunwoo and Park Y/n .exe has stopped working!

A/n: That's what I thought....

Suddenly out of nowhere....

"PARTY PARTY YEAH~~~"

BTS: A/n you should give our readers a special chapter for you reaching 5k reads! Don't you think so!

A/n: Well yeah! I was thinking about that but....

BTS: But????

A/n: My books main characters have stopped working.... look at them!!!

BTS looked at them and started laughing rounding all around the floor.... which I guess snapped the twins out of their state.

Y/n: Bishhhhhh! Call my baby! And my sister in laws..... We should party together.

A/n: Okay then... Just give me few hours... I will upload a special chapter.... by tonight or tomorrow morning!

Everyone: YAY! WE LOVE YOU AUTHOR-NIM AND OUR DEAR READERS!!!!

A/n: We love you too!!!

Y/n: Oh and before Author-nim goes....
Do you wanna have a Question and Answer session with a/n? If yes... then you can ask the comments in the comments....

A/n: Yah Y/n come fast... I need you girl!!

Y/n:Coming!!! Bye~~~ Reader!