1

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEEPPPP*

"GET OUT THE WAY!!", he shouts with irritation and press the horn of his car.

The other cars started to press the horns of their car too.

"I can't take this anymore.", he whispered angrily and open his car door as he step his foot out while his another foot is on the inside.

"Can you two stop the drama! AND!  Take your drama on that side not here! In the middle of the road!!", he shouts.

They look at him while the girl is wiping her tears so was the boy.

The audiences on the side look at him with 'what-a-bitter'. While the other people who are taking a video, film him.

"What?", he look at them.

So the girl walk away while crying and the boy chase him.

"Thank God.", he sarcastically said and went inside on his car.

He started to drive now.

"They'll break up.", he smirk referring to the scene earlier.

"And why are you late Mr.?", she ask him.

"There are idiots who are doing a 'drama' on the road. What do you think I did?", he ask.

"Don't tell..",she gasp.
"Your harsh! You shout at them didn't you? Your bitter.", she look at him and slap his shoulder while looking at him with pitiful.

"You do know tha-"

"That your 'NOT in to DRAMA'.", she continued his words.

"Then tell me why? Why are you doing that job?", she ask.

"If it's for money then I'll do it, you do know that Irene.", he said.

"Ahh! I don't know why I became a friend with a BITTER man like you, 'KIM' Myeong Seok Anthony.", she rolled her eyes.
"Thank you for the compliment Ms.Bae Joohyun.", he smirk.

They just did their job.

"How come a man who is bitter can make a sweet cake?", Irene teases while Anthony is making a cake for the customer who ordered.

"Shut up."

"Oh Sam. I can't really understand you.", Irene chuckled and checked the bakers doing.

Irene is the Kitchen manager and Myeong Seok Anthony or Sam for short is a Pastry Chef or Pâtissier. His one of the good Pâtissier who makes a good pastries, desserts, breads and other baked goods.

They are busy on their own works.
They are working on a fancy restaurant after all, that is owned by a Park family and they have one daughter and two sons.

After a long day.

Sam sat with exhausted exhale.
"Finally.", he said to himself.