25

"Come on you will not regret it and this will be your very last blind date.", Jeongyeon drags Nayeon inside the dating area.

She's wearing dress since Jeongyeon begged her to dress like that.

And Nayeon look so stunning and more beautiful, she is beautiful.

"Why do I need to wear a mask?", Nayeon ask her.

"It is a blind date now come on, this is you last date.", Jeongyeon drag her again and now they are on a private room and the room looks normal but aesthetic.
Jeongyeon let her seat and she just left like that.

Then a guy entered.

"Hello Ms. Nayeon?", he ask. Nayeon suddenly felt nervous as she nod only.

'He is tall!', Nayeon felt intimidated and his hair is blonde which made her think he does look good even though he is wearing a mask.

"Hi I'm Anthony.", he smiled.

'Anthony?', she thought.

"I'm Nayeon.", she just smiled and she doesn't know why but she feels like they already met before or somewhere.

"This is kind of awkward.", the guy chuckled and Nayeon just chuckled along with him.

"I'm Park Anthony.", he introduced.

Nayeon look at him.
She look at him closely.

Then she look away.

'Stop imagining about him!', she thought.

"I have two siblings and I'm from Australia. Half Half to be exact. And.. I don't know why they want me to wear this mask.", he giggled.

"Tsk it is.", Nayeon  agreed as she touched her mask.

"Why don't we remove it?", he suggested.

"Sure.", Nayeon agreed.
But before she will remove her mask her eyes widen.

"Sam?", Nayeon mumbles.

"Hi?", he smiled and it is really him!
Nayeon was to stunned to move and to speak.

He stood up and went to her side but Nayeon is occupied wether this is a dream or it's a dream.

He snap his fingers infront of her as Nayeon realize that it was really him!

She hug him and cried.

"Ughm...", Anthony raise his hands and look around.

"Sam, I miss you.", she cried.

"Ok? I just met you though and my name is Anthony not Sam.", he said which made Nayeon stiffen and step back.

"W-what are you talking about?", she chuckled nervously.

"I'm Anthony not Sam? Maybe you are just mistaken, Ms.Nayeon.", Anthony said.

"No.", she mumbled and covered her mouth.