8

"They really want to meet you. I can't say no.", Nayeon said.
"And who are they?", Sam ask being suspicious.
"Jieun's friends and some of my friends who didn't saw you. So? Still continue your plan?", Nayeon ask.

"Yes and I'm busy. I can't.", Sam denied.
Sam signed his co worker a wait-sign.
And they are calling each on their phone.

"Why? I don't know what to reason out except that your busy in your work.", she said.
Sam sigh and think.
"If I tell you why I'm really busy will you reason out something.", he said and he didn't ask, more like an order.

"Ok.", Nayeon agreed.
"I'll be teaching a girl group for their variety show.", he said.

Nayeon laughs and she didn't believe it.
Sam keep quiet.
"Oh stop making a joke. Seriously. Tell me the REAL reason.", Nayeon said and stop laughing.
"I'm not kidding around.", Sam said.
"Seriously?", Nayeon ask, this time she's seriously believing.

"Yes.", he said.
"Can I com-"
"No.", Sam answered quickly.
"If not then, what's their group name?", Nayeon ask.
"You'll see. Got to go. Bye.", Sam said as he end call before Nayeon say something.

"What are you doing there? Come on. They are waiting for you.", Irene said.
'Why would the CEO will meet me?', Sam ask himself.
And yes the CEO is the girl group's boss or the owner of the company.

"My apology. Someone called me. I hope I didn't waste your time.", Sam bowed.
"It's ok. I just want to taste your foods here since you will be teaching my artists.", the CEO said.
"As you wish, sir.", he formally said.
"You know what, your handsome. How old are you?", he ask.
"Twenty-four.", he simply said.
"Twenty-four?!? Really? And now you are a professional Patissier? Would you like to be my artist?", CEO 'joked'.
Sam just laugh it off formally.
"Anyways. Just make this for me.", he said his order.
Sam nod and went to the kitchen to make his order. His not nervous though, the other co-workers are nervous for him including Irene, a little, she knew who Sam really is.

Irene went to the CEO since he wants to know about Sam.
"Your beautiful. How old are you?", he ask Irene too.
"Twenty-four sir.", Irene said a little aWkWard.
"Your twenty-four too? Do you want to be one of my artist?", he 'joked' again.
'No thank you.', Irene just smiled.

The CEO ask about the restaurant and about their foods, blah blah blah.

In conclusion of the day, the CEO was astonished on the foods he made, he surely did love it.

"Did he ask you how old are you and if you want to be his artist?", Irene ask Sam.
He nod.
"That was awkward. Jeez It gives me goose bump.", Irene commented.
Sam just agree on her.

D
De
Dec
Dece
Decem
Decemb
Decembe
December

.The day.

"Good Morning.", Irene and Sam greeted Ms.Na and she greeted back.
As the meeting before, they need to wear mask because of paparazzi's.

"Just follow me and I'll introduce the two of you to my co-workers. Don't be shy around us.", Ms.Na said.
The two just nod and followed her.

So she really did introduce them to them.

They are stunned on how handsome and beautiful are they, they even beat the other artists visuals.