11

"Announcement! Listen up!", Irene announced through mic. They don't have a costumers yet.
"Mr.Park announced that you will have a 3 days vacation and that is the last day of December and January 1 and 2. For this coming Christmas. We will start the day and night shift, and that will start next week. Of course in 24 and 25 will have an extra pay day and a bonus for Christmas and for New Year, according to Mr.Park. Why? We will have a lot of customers on that day and night. Same as last year routine.", Irene said.
Which made her co workers feel excited hearing the extra pay day and bonus.
Of course who don't want that?

"Ahh~ Mr.Park is really a good man! I hope to see him soon!", one of Sam's co worker told him.
The others agreed. They really want to meet the owner of the restaurant which is Sam. They only saw his siblings and parents. What they only knew is that his young and a professional Pâtissier.

"Sam.", Irene called him which he excuse himself to his co worker.

"What?", he ask.
"Here. Someone is offering again.", Irene gave a letter.
"From JYP Entertainment?", Sam raised his eyebrow.
"Not just that. Here.", Irene gave him the letters from different entertainments.
"Seriously?", Sam look at Irene and Irene just nod.

"They have this big money to pay you.", Irene said since she knows Sam wants money and she knows that he wants to busy himself in December.
Sam look through to the letters.

"It is for kpop idols, cooking variety shows, blah blah blah.", Sam said in boredom.
"Be lucky! They are making you as their guest.", Irene said.
"Do you think I'll choose this all? If I choose one here the other companies will think it's because of the popularity of the company, 'I' want to be popular, and other nonsense non fact thoughts.", he look at the bad side again.

"Here you go again. So? Just choose one at least. You will be teaching ITZY, Enhypen or TXT, Blink, Once, Reveluv, ARMY, and others! You are invited in Running Man too. SBS, TVN, KBS, ARIRANG, and oh a foreign Company.", Irene showed the letter.
"I don't care. I'll just pick one and done.", Sam said and randomly picked.
Irene look at him, she's use to it.

Then he saw the letter.

"Uaena? Weird name.", Sam said.
Irene gasp.
"You don't know her??", Irene ask as she grab the letter.

"Obviously.", Sam answered.
"She's a solo singer! Her voice is really soothing. I think I'm older than her. She's a top 1 solo artist!", Irene explained.
"Ok.", hi only respond.
"Since she's only one person then I'll take this.", he said.
"Sadly. This will be for February.", Irene showed the letter.

"Then I'll pick another one.", he said as he pick one which is Blink.

"Blink?", Sam questioned and look at the letter.
"This one are the big one. This will be Saturday.", Irene said as she peek.
"Blink? A group?", Sam ask.
"Unbelievable! You always hear their songs wherever you go? They are a kpop girl group. Their name is Chu, Jane, Chae, and their youngest is Lili.", Irene said.
Sam just nod.
"Then call them.", Sam said.
Irene already called them. They were happy to hear that.
They explained about the shooting and some other information.

Sam leave Irene and he knows that Irene can handle it.

Nayeon called Sam.
It is already lunch time and his having a break.
Sam answered it.
"New year party! You are invited!", Nayeon said.
"I'll go."
"Really?!? I'll tell the-"
"No. Don't tell to anyone.", Sam said.
"Ok? At least your coming. Wait is Dad and Mom going there every Friday afternoon?", Nayeon ask.
"Yeah. They come here every Friday.", he said.
"No wonder. Well then bye!", Nayeon said.
Sam say goodbye and hung up first.