23

The next morning.

Nayeon regrets about what she did and say on Sam.
She's hiding because of embarrassment but it helps her boost her confidence.

While Jieun didn't had the time to talk to Sam since what she saw with Nayeon is already painful and additional pain is that his with someone that some knows since she's famous, no other than Noze.
She feels down right now and she's losing hope.
But thanks to her friends who are helping her for Sam.

Rosé's birthday and many months has past including his birthday.

Sam is getting popular like Noze was. The Street Man Fighter has started updating each episodes.
Because of him the show grew bigger and many companies wants him to grab for money purposes but he declined since his been managing a lot of businesses he already had. If he will accept the opportunities, he will feel stress more, more busier, less sleep, etc. that will lead him (more) in depression and anxiety.

About the show, he became popular because of the past appearances in the other shows, connection with Noze, Lee Jung, & HoneyJ, his a pastry chef, of course his handsome, his a great dancer especially in hiphop + breakdance + freestyle etc. and that is why Noze wants him to join in SMF.

His followers on Instagram grew up twenty times.

That's how popular he is.

While his busy with his businesses, Irene moved on and still running the Park Restaurant and their restaurant's became popular that's why they need more workers.

Somi came back and knew about Sam.

Mina and Tzuyu became popular in modeling so was Rosé and Jimin from different companies which the citizens called the three siblings a 'Perfect siblings'. Why? You already know why.

Sam is in an interview, and the host is Jessi the one who sang the Cold Blooded.

His with the other team named Jung Min, Luke, and Liam.

Well Jessi is blushing on how good looking they are.

Well they are having some fun when Jessi ask.

"Who already have a girlfriend?", she ask them and the three raised their hands except Sam.

"You don't have a girlfriend?!? That's impossible!", Jessi is shock.
Which they chuckled on her reaction.

"I'm always busy maybe that is why?", Sam chuckled as he look at a camera.

"But do you have an ex-girlfriend?", Jessi ask which made Sam triggered something. He just smiled.

"I'll leave that to the viewers imagination.", he said as he wink teasingly.

Then Jessi read the script that on the other show that he said that he already had a girlfriend.

"I was just bluffing that time since that is what the..oopps..tut tut.", they laugh at his humor.

He came back home, exhausted.

It is already November and December is coming.

Someone called him and told him to meet with this two persons which made him confused.