10

"What??!?", Sam ask shock.
"They really want to meet you! What can I do? They are my parents.", Nayeon said sipping her coffee that she ordered.
They are on Sam's working place or should we say his restaurateur.

"What time?", he ask.

"Anytime. That's why I came here early than them. They are busy this morning. I just don't know what time.", she said.
"Didn't we already told them the reason? Why do they still want to visit me?", Sam ask.
"I don't know. Maybe you gave them a potion or something that you made them like you.", Nayeon joked.

"Funny.", Sam sarcastically said.

"What's up?", Irene came and the two look at her.
"My mom and dad will go here.", Nayeon answered.
"Or visit Sam here?", Irene joked and laugh.
She look at the two.
"I'm right?", Irene ask.
The two nod.
"Heh?", Irene is confused.
"I thought?", Irene look at Sam.
"I don't know too.", Sam said because Irene already knew that Nayeon's parents knew that they are just, pretending.
"What a big trouble you have. Christmas is coming and they want to visit you than the others they know? What a fishy.", Irene said.
"Talking about Christmas. Give me some gift Mr. Santa Claus.", Nayeon said to Sam and chuckled.
"I can make your coffee free. That's my gift.", Sam said.
"Your no fun. After all this time you don't have a money? Tsk tsk. Just a gift, Sam. ", Nayeon teased.
"Oh don't say that, that he doesn't have money.", Irene chuckled.
"Then what do you want?", Sam ask.
Irene and Nayeon look at him.
"Seriously?", Nayeon ask getting excited.
Sam nod.
"Then come in our New Year Party. It's time for you to meet our friends.", Nayeon said.
Irene look at him. Irene will be on that party too and she knows that Sam hates Christmas party but new year party?
She doesn't know.

"All of your friends?", Sam ask.
"Yes. Don't worry we have some boy friends.", Nayeon answered.
"I don't know if I'll go.", he said.
Nayeon pouted.

"I got to go now. I have some work to do.", Irene said as she left, Nayeon nod.

"So?", Nayeon ask.
"Same answer.", Sam said.

Nayeon was gonna say something but her parents came early than expected.

"Nayeon! Sam!", Mrs.Im happily greet the two.
Both stood up and Nayeon hug her mom and dad. While Sam bow at them. Mr.Im pat his shoulder with smile.

"I didn't know your already here, Nayeon.", Mrs.Im said.
"Just having some coffee and besides you two will go here.", Nayeon said with a knowing look.
"Oh sure. Sam? You want to eat with us?", Mr. Im ask.
"I have a work to do, Mrs. and Mr.Im.", he said.
"Too bad. Ok then we'll just order our food. We hope that your the one will cook for us?", Mr.Im ask.
"Sure, Mr.Im.", he said and step away at the sit.
"Have a sit.", Sam said so they did.
Nayeon just look at them.

They already ordered as Sam began to cook their order.

The family started to eat what Sam's cooked and they are impressed on how good it is. It's like you can't taste this anywhere but only here.

Of course they want to see a little show.

Equipment and tools with foods to be cooked in front of them are already there.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Im and Nayeon.", Sam said formally.

"Shall I start?", Sam smiled.
"Sure. That is why we are here.", Mr.Im smiled and excited to watch him.