19

"What do you want to know?", Somi ask as she sip her coffee.

"Well I think Sam already told you.", Irene said.
Somi smiled.

"Why are curious about him anyway?", Somi smirked at Irene's reaction, a flustered one.

Somi sign her to stop.

"I get it. I get it. I'm here to tell you about him in the first place. That man is really an idiot.", Somi sigh.

Irene cough awkwardly still blushing.

"Well all you know is that his real name and about his 'side job'. Right?", Somi ask and Irene nod.

"This is really an exclusive secret about him. Mina already knew about this but he didn't tell you this about himself. He is really an idiot. Making every girl fall in love on him.", Somi rolled her eyes.

"And I'm one of them?", Somi laughed.
Irene look at her weirdly.

"Oh sorry about that.", Somi stopped.
"First of all. He is really an idiot. Really. You already know that his hiding something and that is his denial self. A selfish man on himself. ", Somi said.

"Can you say it already?", Irene said.

Somi look at her.

"You like him don't you? Oh don't deny it. I will not say it to anyone, a promise is a promise. So I promise. Gosh I've been watching dramas in my whole life. You and Nayeon are friends right? So you already know that Nayeon likes Sam. That is so obvious. You two are obvious.", Somi stopped and look at Irene.

"Ok ok. I will say it. First of all, Sam had a an ex-girlfriend.", Somi look at Irene's expression.

She smirk.

"I guess you didn't know and you want to know.", she teases.

"I'm not!", Irene look away.

"Lies. Ok since I'm here to say that. You want to know who is this 'ex-girlfriend'? Right?", she ask and Irene nods.

'Gosh. Sam!! Why are you making every girls your close with fall in love with you?!?', Somi thought and sigh.

"To stop running in the bush. She's a friend of your cousin, Bae Suzy. You know her friends right? Sandara is out since Sam and her are relatives. Suzy is already out.", Somi said and made Irene think.
"Sunmi, Taeyeon, Jieun, Tiffany.", Irene said their names and look at Somi.

"Who do you think?", Somi ask while smiling.

Irene still thinks.
"Ok I'll just tell you about him and her. Because of this girl, Sam changed that time when they broke up because of someone. Who is this someone? Remember Sulli?", Somi ask.

"Yes. What about her?", Irene ask.

"She is one of the reason why this girl broke up with Sam and started being busy until now. See, he is really in denial self. To tell you and not to make you feel that you have a chance on him. There is a possibly that Sam still loves her. He is really an idiot.", Somi sigh. Irene just listen and accepted the truth. Yes she likes him. Why? I don't know.