9

"Argh! The heck is their problem?", Sam said to himself while looking at the social media because of boredom.
He wants to work but Irene told him to stay at home since their are still paparazzi's there.
Because his bored now and he is quarantined for now, for nothing.
Irene is right though when she said that his co-workers can't work well when the paparazzi's are there.
They want an article after all, even though they are making the celebrity feel, abused? Controlled? I don't know, you can name it.

Jimin called.
Sam answered it.
"What IS up big bro! Our hot CeLeBrItY!", Jimin laughed.
"Ha.ha. Very funny, Jimin.", Sam said and click the loud speaker.

"Kidding aside. What will you do on the paparazzi's on your restaurant? Why don't you shoo them away? Your the boss after all.", Jimin suggested.
"Let them be. They don't know me that well in the first place that's why they badly want me too answer some silly questions. For their scoop, for their own desires I think.", Sam said.
"True but not all are like that! By the way, me and the two will visit you there!", Jimin excitedly said.
"Two?", Sam ask.
"Jungkook and Yoongi. They want to visit you and talk to you, you know, bonding.", Jimin said.

"Bring some foods then.", he said.
"Ok! We will. Now bye. Gotta do my work.", he said.
Sam just hum and bid goodbye as he hang up.

Sam close his eyes after he turned off his wifi connection and turned off his phone.

Suddenly an image of her past through to his mind.

He close tightly his eyes.

"Why don't you ask Rosé for his location? Talk to him. Clear things up.", Sunmi suggested.
"And what? Rosé and Jimin don't know that I'm his ex.", Jieun said.
"Your right.", Sunmi said.
"And what do they think? Why in the universe that I'm asking where Sam lives? They'll suspect something.", Jieun said.
The three agreed on that.

"You know what. It's been a long time since you two, broke up. Come on say it to him, face to face. You and him alone. Your keeping the burden for a long long time.", Taeyeon said.
Suzy and Sunmi agreed.

"Guys. It's hard.", Jieun said.

"So? We are here. At least you tried right?", Suzy said.
"And about Irene and Sam? From what we saw? They are just friends. After all Sam and Nayeon are in relationship.", Suzy added.
And yes the time that Sam said 'I knew it...', they are the one who are 'spying' Sam.

"I know that ok? They are just friends.", Jieun said.
"Ahh! We keep talking about him and him! Let's go watch some movie or window shopping?", Taeyeon said and wanted to hype the mood.

"Your right. I want to relax this days! Work there work everywhere! Let's watch some movie?", Sunmi said.
They all agree.

"Come on! Let's go outside! We can just wear a mask or anything. Trust me they won't recognize you.", Jungkook said wanting to watch some movie with him.
Sam thought about it. His bored since morning so?

"Ok ok. Just let me go take a shower.", he said and the three silently celebrate.

"Told you.", Jimin said as Sam already taking a shower.
"When his bored he can't say no.", Jungkook and Yoongi said.

"What are we going watch anyways?", Yoongi ask.
"A horror one since I know Sam don't like dramas.", Jimin said.
"He doesn't like drama? Doesn't he watched drama before?", Jungkook ask confused.