20

"You said we should talk about this to clear things up. I have a question. Do you still love me?", Jieun and Sam look at each other again.

Sam exhale deeply and sigh deeply.

He removes her hands and faced her.

"Lee Jieun.. because of you I'm a mess, you made me an idiot.", this time Jieun saw his tears, you can see that his hurt but there is a deep feeling that she cannot feel but she knows is something.

Sam close his eyes.

Jieun was gonna say something but she was shock!

Sam just KISSED Jieun, a deep kiss, a loving kiss, a longing one.

"What?!?! He just left like that after he kissed you?", Sunmi ask. Jieun nod.

"That means that.. he still loves you! You still have a chance!", Taeyeon celebrates with Tiffany.

"BUT! There is a possibility that he wants to make you fall in love on him to take a revenge.", Suzy bitterly said.

"Really? Suzy?", Taeyeon look at her.

"What? I said that there is a possibility. You don't know Sam, he changed.", Suzy was right but..

"He is still the Sam I know.", Jieun said as she hide her blushing face remembering the kiss.

"Jieun is blushing!", Sunmi teased.
As her friends teased her.

"This time we will really help you BUT if I was right, then, don't stop me from punching his face.", Suzy firmly said.

"Who will you punch?", they look who just said that.

"Your one and only cousin, Sam.", Suzy winked.
"Yeah we will! Even though his my cousin!", Sandara cooly said.

"Heck yeah.", Tiffany joined.
They look at her

"What?", she ask.

They all just chuckled and enjoy the day.

'Anthony, wait for me.', Jieun thought.

The other day.

Irene took all her courage to say how she felt on him which made him speechless and which made Irene run away from embarrassment.

Sam was gonna talk to her but she ran away.

And the night after that Nayeon talked to him and confessed. Which made him speechless more as Nayeon kissed him with a people around them. Luckily, no one filmed that.

The other day again.
His on his room. Thinking deeply.
His mind is now in chaos.

His in his apartment, all alone.

His thinking that he was cursed. To feel hurt more and more, by playing with his heart.
Its like cupid is pranking him in a bad way.

He cried thinking about that.
His brother and sister are calling him but he ignores it.

He just messaged them not to call him nor message him for awhile.