5

"We are back!!", she felt the cold air of South Korea.
"Jeez thankfully I brought my coat.", she said and her coat is branded, a YSL.
"See, told you.", he said and his wearing his shearling coat, a Gucci one.

They are expensive.

The people around them are looking at them like they are a celebrity or models.

Well model is correct.

"Did you call him?", she ask him.
"Yes. He should be here already.", he said and check the time.

They are outside waiting for someone and they are with their luggages.

A van stop on their front.
They look at it and heard that the driver went out.

"I knew it. Why did you brought a lot of luggages?!", he shouted at them.
The two just laugh it off.

Sam tsk and just opened the back for them to put their luggages.

"You really know us well! And we are staying here for a long months! So be thankful that we are home! Besides we are your little brother and little sister.", he said.

"And why did you turn your hairs into pure diamond and beeline honey?", he ask.
"Ohh~ how did you know? Your really a genius.", Chaeyoung proudly said and proudly swing her pure diamond hair color.

"Of course he is! Now let's go to our home!", Jimin said.

They get in us Sam started to drive.

"For your information I'm living in an apartment not there.", Sam informed them.

"Huh? Your still living there? Or another apartment?", Rosé ask.

"Second one.", he answered.

"I still don't know the reason why your still living in an apartment when we have a house.", Jimin said.

"I agree.", Rosé agreed.

"And to inform you, call me Sam not my real name.", he said.

"Huh? Why would WE big brother PARK Myeong Seok Anthony.", Jimin teases.
"Stop it.", Sam said and Jimin zip his mouth.

While his driving.

"Come to think of it. What is the reason your using KIM Sam as your identity? Are you?? Perhaps dislike Mom and Dad?", Rosé gasp.
Jimin and Rosé look at their brother.

"I rather not answer that.", he said.
The two just sigh in disappointment.

"Brother. Just remember that we are your siblings. You can tell us, we'll wait.", Rosé said.

Sam didn't look at them and concentrate in driving but he heard it.

"Thank you for fetching us! Now let us taste some of your chef skills! I'm hungry!", Rosé said as she cling on Sam while Jimin pushes Sam.
While the maids and butlers carries their luggages.

"You really got mom's genes. You two are food lovers.", Sam teases while his preparing the ingredients and Jimin helps him. Well not Rosé because she'll eat the ingredients.