17. Rains

"Excuse me, students, a bag checking has to be done, turns out Shrina has lost her diamond ring and she thinks that someone has stolen it, I hope there is no harm in checking once" Mrs.Gren came in between the class and announced, another drama of Shrina.

"Everyone please just get up from your seats and leave the class" she further announced and we all left the class except Tina, Shrina, and Mrs.Gren as they started checking the bags.

"She is such a drama queen, who would steal her diamond ring, she must have hidden it herself and now doing all this to gain the attention" Kirti whispered resulting giggles, I had a hard time suppressing the smile.

Whispers could be heard in the entire hallway as everyone was clueless about who could do this, well I don't think anyone will steal it and she was flaunting it for the past week since she bought it, she might have kept it somewhere and now she is suspecting others, god knows what garbage stays in her brain.

My thoughts were interrupted when they came out of the class, Mrs.Gren eyes were fixated on me, gosh what's wrong now?

"Aranya, meet me in the principals' office," she said glaring at me and went outside.

"What have you done?" I asked Shirina was smirking at me.

"Ohh poor Aranya, you will see what happens when you collide with Shrina Malhotra," she said turning around me and patted my back.

"Shrina don't tell me you made this up," I said stopping her.

"Dear, run towards principal's room, time is slipping"as soon as these words left her mouth, I literally paced towards the principal's room, there was no use talking to Shrina.

"May I come in?" I asked as the principal and Mrs.Gren eyed me.

"Come in," the principal said as I took slow steps towards them, unsure of what the next moment will bring.

"What is this Aranya, I didn't expect this from you" The principal roared at me.

"Mam, I have done nothing," I said as my voice shivered.

"How could you steal Shrina's ring? Are these your values?" She said passing a hard glare.

"Trust me, mam, I didn't steal anything" I pleaded.

"We found the ring from your bag and not to mention you and Shrina already have a rift," Mrs.Gren said showing off the ring in her hand.

"I don't know how this came in my bag, somebody is framing me," I said looking at the principal.

"Evidence is against you Aranya, Mrs.Malhotra will be here any minute, I want you to apologize to Shrina and her mother," The principal said taking the seat.

"So she is the thief" A voice came from the entrance, a lady in shining dress, mid hairs and long bindi came into the room, followed by Shrina, this must be her mom, Mrs.Malhotra.

"I am not a thief," I said a bit louder, how can they just say this so casually.

"Shut up you thief, Principal I want her to be expelled, girls like this shouldn't be in this college," she said taking a seat opposite to me.

"Mam, I haven't stolen anything, someone is framing me, I have worked hard to get in this college," I said tearing down, I can't let my dream crumble down.

"Girls like you and in this college is this a joke, I know everything you are sponsored by the trustee, specifically Vihan Kashyap, Principal madam this girl was spotted once with him, a one night stand, sleeping with rich people to get things, I am from rich society, I have connections to know underlying things Aranya," she said as her gaze shifted to me.