22. 3 days

"Are you mad Vihan, finally things were setting down between you two and this is how you mess up?" Myra screamed through the phone.

"Myra, don't," Vihan said in a straight voice.

Aranya was numb with all this, she wanted this to work, everything she had ever dreamed of came crashing down to reality.

They were sitting in the hotel room, Aranya was just laying down on the bed, trying to process everything while Vihan and Myra were arguing on phone on the balcony, Aranya was hearing their conversation.

"You have no right to speak in between us Myra" Vihan shouted in the argument, hearing Aranya got up and went towards him and snatched the phone.

"Myra, there is no point in fighting for someone who considers's giving up as an option," she said and hung up the call.

"Aranya, I didn't mean to hurt you," Vihan said.

"Fine" Aranya said and turned back, out of reflex Vihan held her wrist causing her to stop.

"Aranya, this marriage was already forced in the first place, don't act like you didn't know it."

"Why did you give me hope then? Why Vihan? " she forced her hand out of his.

"Aranya, I was being nice to you, I didn't love you," he said and went out of the room shutting the door.

Aranya sat like that for hours while Vihan went out to clear his head.

At 12 pm Vihan came back only to see Aranya sleeping at the same spot in the balcony, his feet were going towards her while his mind was screaming to not go but before he could realize he had picked her up, her tear-stained eyes were clearly visible, even his eyes started showing guilt at that moment.

He carried her to the bed and covered her with the blanket and sat on the sofa.

"This was supposed to be a fun trip," he said to himself.

----

Aranya woke up as sunlight hit her face and looked across the room where Vihan was sleeping uncomfortably on the sofa.

She was in deep thought while her gaze was fixated on him.

"It's just 3 more days in the Maldives and then we will be back home and we would be getting divorced, these 3 days is all I have with Vihan, I don't want to waste them by fighting with him and no matter how much I ask him to not leave me, his mind is not gonna change, you can't make someone fall in love forcefully," she said to herself.

She got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Soon Vihan woke up with the most mesmerizing sight in front of him, Aranya, she was wearing a cross colored top and 

Aranya realized a pair of eyes on gazing at her as she looked towards Vihan.

"Get up, we need to explore the Maldives," she said out of excitement.

Vihan was utterly confused with her sudden change, he wasn't able to process things, he just gave an uncomfortable smile and left towards the bathroom.

'what is wrong with Aranya, did she suddenly forget about divorce, yesterday she was crying and making a mess about it and today it's like nothing ever happened' he said to himself.

He came out in a few minutes, only to see Aranya applying lipstick, Aranya somehow figured out his confusion and went towards him.

"I do remember about divorce thing if that's what you are thinking," she said in a calm tone.

"I- umm" Vihan was speechless.

"It's fine, I don't want to discuss it, once we go home we will cross this bridge but right now we have 2 days for ourselves, let's live in the moment, these day's let's forget everything and be like a normal couple, this is all I ask for Vihan, will you fulfill the last wish of your so-called wife?"

Vihan was completely shocked as the words reached his ears, he felt bad for doing this to her but he was committed to his work, he just nodded his head as Aranya smiled back and pulled him outside.

------------------------

I know I am a full 1 day late in updating, my laptop kept on hanging, and due to which it got late, I am really really sorry and to everyone who was asking for an update, thank you for making me feel that you guys really enjoy this book.

Love y'all so much!!!

Also guys we are about to hit 6K views but the thing is our votes aren't increasing, guys please please keep on voting, it just takes a second!!!

Let's make this chapter hit 50 likes!!!