24. Papers

"Wait, sir, you can't sign these papers" 

A voice was heard across the hallway and everybody's eyes snapped towards it.

"Neha, the hell are you doing here," Vihan said as he turned around.

"Do you even know what these papers are about?" Sahil asked as confusion laced his face.

"Sir, not only me but everybody knows about these papers, it's all over the news" Neha replied as everybody's faces marked surprise.

"How did these papers get out? Only we knew about this" Vihan muttered as he raked his hand through his hairs.

"Umm actually," Myra said with a barely audible voice.

Varun's head snapped towards her in suspicion, "Don't tell me this has something to do with you Myra"

"Varun, I thought this would save his marriage, I didn't know this witch's true color back then, I had forcefully taken the papers from Sahil and leaked them, Vihan, I am sorry, I was just trying to help."

"Myra, I know you have good intentions but this and Sahil how could you be so dumb." Vihan said looking towards Sahil.

"Bro you know how scary Myra gets, I didn't have an option" Varun replied.

"There's no point with this blame game now, people are already speculating the divorce, we can not let this come true or else all this reputation will go down, there has to be another way" Varun stated.

"Y'all continue your drama, I will take a leave," Aranya said as she started walking out but Vihan caught her by the shoulder and made her stand.

"You miss are not going anywhere, the divorce is not yet signed by me, if you even put a step out of this house, I will personally chop off your legs," Vihan said in a dangerously low tone.

"She is useless Vihan, let her go, we have bigger problems to take care off," Myra said.

"No Myra, she is useless but if she goes out there will be bigger problems, media has surrounded the house, if they get to her and she blabbers some shit, we will all get into a bigger problem," Sahil said.

"Aww, are y'all begging me to stay?" Aranya sassily remarked.

"Shut up Aranya, don't test my patience," Vihan said in an unusual calm way.

"Don't you think Vihan is dangerously calm towards her?" Myra whispered to Varun.

"It's the silence before the storm" Varun replied.

"I have an idea, let's prove them wrong, the divorce part can be postponed, we have to make them believe that everything is okay between you two," Sahil said.

"Why do they have to pretend, just tell the media they took a divorce," Myra said.

"We can't Myra, it's just been a year and people have barely seen Aranya, if this goes out board will find this opportunity to tarnish everything and mark Vihan a playboy yet again" Varun Answered.

"ENOUGH" Vihan's voice roared.

"Varun, Myra, you both go back, Sahil and Neha go to the office and handle the situation there and Aranya, we have some very serious to discuss" Vihan announced.

Soon, everybody left leaving Aranya and Vihan in the hall.

"Now what are you gonna just stare at my face," Aranya said giving a sassy remark.

"Just don't create a scene Aranya" Vihan declared.

"Or what?" Aranya challanged.

"For someone who's left with nothing you surely have a lot of attitude" Vihan said as he sat down on the sofa.

"I am going" Aranya said and started taking steps towards her room.

thud

The voice caused her steps to stop, as she followed the source her eyes turned into saucers as Vihan stood up dropping the vase on the floor.

"Why?" he asked.

"You made my family suffer and this huge ass ego of yours needed to be shown a place" I replied.

"So you did this for revenge," Vihan asked eying her.

"Yes, it was all the part of the game from the start" Aranya replied.

"Just go and don't show your face to me" Vihan roared as Aranya tip-toed to her room.

ring ring

Vihan answered the call as soon as he saw the caller id

"Unless it doesn't clear this mess, I don't want to talk about it" he stated.

"It does clear the mess, Mr.Mehra from the board has organized a party tonight and you are invited, somehow bring Aranya together, seeing you both attending the part everyone will shut up," Sahil said.

"And why do you think I will bring Aranya?" Vihan said as irritation was evident in his voice.

"There is no option Vihan just do it," Sahil said as Vihan threw the phone in frustration.

"What happened dear husband, you look very very pissed" Aranya mocked as she walked down the stairs.

"Nothing wife, just bit problems but now that you are here, everything is gonna be perfect, get ready we have a party to attend" Vihan stated.

"Aww how sweet of you to think that I will take your orders" Aranya replied with a smirk.

"Not only will you obey me, but you will also right running back to the party and if you don't, you know that agreement we had about paying your college fees, i am sure you still haven't returned the money, so darling wife follow my orders nicely or else jail won't suit you" Vihan smirked as he took his blazer.

"Be there at sharp 8, dress modest and Neha will text you the details, bye wife" he added as he left the hall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, QOTD-

Where are y'all from?

I am from Gujrat!!