29. Not too soon

"There's no divorce happening," Vihan said taking me completely off, doesn't he want to get rid of me now?

"What do you mean Vihan, I am done with you.

"But I am not my dear wife. you came in this by yourself but you will leave from here at my will, no one double crosses Vihan Kashyap" Vihan said with a smirk.

What new game is he up to?

"Mrs.Kashyap I need you to sign these papers" Raghav spoke.

"For what?" I asked.

"We are filing a case against Puri for, umm you know what" Raghav answered.

"I don't need any of you to fight for me, I am perfectly capable to stand for myself," I said taking my stand.

"Listen Aranya, I am least interested in any of this, let's get one thing straight, My company is my priority, and right now you are associated with me and it, just do what we say or else," Vihan said in a dangerously low voice.

Should I trust him?

"Aranya, you went to the police station, did filing the case help? No right, crossing puri is not that easy and you will land yourself in trouble just let us help you." Raghav said trying to convince me.

I guess this is the only option right now, Puri has to pay for what he did.

"Fine," I said and walked off towards my room without glancing back.

I took off my clothes and went straight into the shower, as I washed my body off I realized what have I gotten myself into?

Flashback- while in the Maldives

"Hello? Hello? who's this?"

"Aww my sweet sister, already forgot about me?"

"NEHA, why did you call me," I said out of panic.

"Awww Aranya, Listen to me closely, you have caused enough problems in our life, now time for a payback." She spat.

"I owe you nothing," I said and was about to cut the call.

"Hahaha, well your dear husband does, you know the investment he made in our company which all went down, well now to make it worse, we have decided to sell the company, now your dear father-in-law didn't read well while signing the contract, if this company sells out, Vihan's company has to pay the loss incurred during this sell,, which is around 700 crores, which includes all the debts," she said, I was shocked would be an understatement.

"What do you want from me, leave him alone," I said, gosh I bring bad luck wherever I go.

"Good, straight to the point, if you don't want your dear husband on road, you have to arrange 50 crores for me," she said as if asking 50 rs.

"Neha, I can't get such kind of money and Vihan is divorcing me in 2 days, there's no use of this blackmail" I replied.

"Well that's good news get this money as alimony," she said.

"I am not doing anything like that" I replied, gosh god save me.

"Listen Aranya, time is ticking tik tok tik tok" she said, finally I had no other option.

"fine," I said giving up.

"hahaha good decision, now hear me carefully and do exactly what I say and don't use your brain," she said laughing at my misery.

----------------

"Why the heck did you do this?" Varun asked in a low voice, completely blown off.

"Vihan we had a whole plan ready to throw her off our lives without any problems" Varun further added as no response came from Vihan's side.

"Shhh, Varun relax," Vihan said taking a seat.

"Do you still love her Vihan, is that the reason for all this?

------------------------------------------

GUYSSSSSSSSSS, how are y'all, ik ik i have been such a bad author, ily allllll istg, it's just that i was having a creative block and i didn't want to right some rubbish, sorry bear w me, but now we are back!!

PLS like and comment, it just makes me feel motivated to write further!!