Rewrite and The Alpha's Series Update

Hey, Readers! So I've been gone for a few months. I'll definitely give a better update on why in my announcements. I'm just waiting a little bit until I know for sure what's going on. So if you want to know why I stopped writing for months, I'll have a more detailed update on hopefully a week!

I'm writing this update to talk about this book and the series because it's getting more popular which is amazing, and slightly terrifying.

I'm going to be honest, though a lot of you actually like this book, I don't. I don't hate it, but I feel like I set out with a goal in mind and failed. I think I could've made this book better. A whole lot better. I also realised while reading your comments (which I love by the way) that there's a lot of things I didn't make clear while writing which is my fault. One of those things being Zaine. In my mind, he is a complex character - in fact, he's probably the most complex since the rest kind of fall flat; however, since I wrote this story from Alexa's POV, his complexity is lost. Only one reader who commented seemed to notices it.

These issues are the reason I want to rewrite this story. I haven't got a plan for it yet though because I wanted to get your guys' input. So, if you'd like, I'd really appreciate it if you can answer a few things for me so I can improve this book!

Questions about this book:
1. What are some things you found confusing in this book? (If you want me to explain, start your question with Spoiler and I'll answer it. If you'd like to wait for the rewrite, don't put that and I won't answer.)

2. What do you wish I would've added to the book?

3. What were things that annoyed you about this book?

4. What'd you like about this book?

5. Any comments or questions you'd like to add about this book!

Now I have some questions to get your opinion about the rewrite and how I should update it. Please keep in mind that I don't publish books until I wrote ten chapters which takes around two months.

Questions about the rewrite:
1. How would you prefer the rewrite to be published? Comment on the one you like with any comments you might have
     A. Publish a chapter once a week along with a chapter from the second book. (Note: this means if you have this archived, you'll get a notification for every time I update this)
     B. Publish a chapter once a week but as a different book, along with a chapter a week from the second book.
     C. Uploading the rewrite once it's completely done while uploading chapters of the second book.
     D. Unpublish this book and publish two chapters a week of this book only.
     E. Keep this book up, and post two chapters a week of the rewrite as a separate book.

2. Just leave any comments or questions you have about the rewrite and I'll do my best to answer them!

Thank you all for reading my book! I really want to make this better so I really appreciate all of the comments I got throughout this book and anyone here!

If you have any questions or comments for me (it can anything and not just questions about the book), please leave them here!