Final Author's Note

Thank you all for reading this story! I really hoped you enjoyed it. This is the longest book I've written (202 pages!!) and I'm proud of it. After this long journey, I've decided my next two stories are going to be novellas. I also think I might do a spin-off of this book focusing on Mya but I don't know yet. Nonetheless, the information about my future projects can be found down below:

 Nonetheless, the information about my future projects can be found down below:

Summary: Mya had everything taken away from her. Her family. Her friends. Her happiness. Her innocence. Her hope. The only control she had was her silence. Her one way to show she won't be broken. A silent protest against those who wronged her.

When the opportunity of freedom comes, she gladly takes it. Running away from the people who ruined her life. But she doesn't know how long she can survive on her own. She's a rogue and rogues are considered dangerous. So what happens when she accidentally runs into Alpha Matthew's territory?

Matthew Clark never looked for his mate. He wanted to find her but he's been too busy looking for his kidnapped sister. However, when his father found his sister, Matthew finally got to come home to his pack. How will he react when he finds a rogue on his territory?  

Progress: No started yet. Still deciding if I should write it.

Summary (may need some work): The war against the vampires has been going on for years now

Summary (may need some work): The war against the vampires has been going on for years now. Most humans have given up hope. Most humans but not Hazel. She believes in some bullshit prophecy that claims someone who knows both sides will end the war. She believes the new recruit, Delilah is that person. The mysterious girl caught Hazel's eye immediately. There was just something about her that intrigued Hazel. Something more than just a crush.

Progress: Outline is done, may start this month or next

Summary: Malak didn't know a lot, especially about Earth

Summary: Malak didn't know a lot, especially about Earth. He's afraid but also intrigued by this new world. Malak has always been curious and loved learning new things. Luckily, he meets a demon, Zion who knew a lot about Earth. But there's a problem. They're mates and Zion doesn't want to accept that. Nonetheless, the unlikely pair are forced to work together in order to survive. Will the demon accept the angel in the end? Will they fall in love? And, most importantly, will they survive?

Progress: Outline done, the draft is halfway done and chapter one is published

Also, I have a blog called Write Your Way Through Life if you want to check it out. I post some short stories there and some writer's tips. Though I haven't posted much since I started writing "Fallen for the Damned". Still, check it out if you want: https://writeyourwaythroughlife.wordpress.com

Once again, thank you all for reading this! I hope you enjoyed the story ❤️