Chapter Eleven

Ashton bursts through the door unexpectedly making Hazel and I jump.

"What are you both doing in here?" Ashton asks angrily.

"Um-um I-we uh," I stutter unable to come up with an excuse.

Ashton glares at my neck intensely, walking closer he grabs my chin harshly moving it side to side "what happened to your neck?" He asks getting more angrier if that's possible.

I reach my hand up to my neck rubbing it lightly, Ashton moves my hand away replacing it with his own as he traces the red marks.

He looks over at Hazel who's looking down at the grey, fluffy carpet.

"Why did you put your hands on her? Nobody puts their hands on my chosen! But me!," he shouts at Hazel.

"If she did something wrong you come tell me and I'll punish her myself," he say's stepping closer to her.

"Sorry king Ashton," Hazel apologies.

"Get out," Ashton say's darkly.

Hazel scurries out closing the door behind her.

Ashton turns his gaze towards me, I gulp and look down at my hands as I play with my fingers.

"Why are you not doing your chores?" He asks now standing in front of me. His tall height intimidating me and he knows it as he can probably hear my heart about to burst out my chest.

"Little wolf, I asked you why are you not doing your chores?" He repeats.

"I-um I was doing my chores king Ashton," I say quietly still looking at my hands.

I put my hair behind my ear "I'll just go and finish washing the dishes now, king Ashton," I say and walk towards the door.

"It seems like you've gotten rid of that slutty attitude now," Ashton say's causing me to stop in my tracks.

What did he just say?

I turn around and look him straight in his eyes "I did not have a slutty attitude!" I say angrily.

He suddenly flashes right in front of me that my nose is inches away from his chest.

"Now now you were doing so well trying hold back that disgusting, slutty attitude," he say's wrapping his hand in my hair.

My breathing becomes heavier as my chest raises up and down "scared now are we?" He asks teasingly.

Shaking my head no. I stand on my tip toes trying to stand up to him.

Maybe that wasn't a good idea because even though I'm standing on my tip toes I'm no where near his height.

He grips my hair tighter as he stares down at me angrily.

I gulp and stand back to my normal height.

"You're absolutely pathetic," he spits out.

"Go get back to work," he say's darkly and lets go of my hair.

I slowly turn around, opening the door I walk out and make my way back to the dishes.

Pulling my gloves back on I finish scrubbing the plates, laying them out to dry.

How can anyone like him?

Hazel must be fucking crazy.