Chapter Two

It's the day before the seminar and all the girls are prepping their hair, nails and skin to give a good impression on the kings. Supposedly the King's mainly choose the prettiest girls so I guess I won't be chosen. So there's no need to put any effort in plus I'd rather die than be a slave to those monstrous creatures.

I put my uniform on and head straight to class.

The rest of the students come flooding into the classroom.

Mrs Hale begins her session as I blank out daydreaming.

*BANG*

I snap my head in her direction as she stands above me.

"Violet you done this three days in a row during my session and for that you will be punished!" she say's darkly.

"But-," I try to say but she cuts me off.

"No, if that's how you want to play, then so be,"she says.

Within seconds Gerard walks in and drags me away, he pulls me down the halls into an empty room where I've been plenty of times before.

He throws me in making fall to the floor with a thud as he locks the door with a key and slips it into his pocket.

He walks towards me "Why are you always getting in trouble Violet?" He says shaking his head.

"What are you going to do? Hit me?," I say expecting him to agree.

He smirks "we aren't allowed to leave a single scratch on you or any human since tomorrow is the seminar, it's the rules," he says slightly chuckling.

I narrow my eyes in confusion and then it hit me, if he can't do external damage then...

I've been through this before with him, twice to be exact and it's awful.

"No," I say looking down.

"You have to be punished and that's the only way."

I push myself back as he stalks towards me, getting up I run to one side of the room. It's quite a large room with absolutely nothing in it.

He runs after me but I dodge him and run to the other end as my heart beats furiously.

Using his vampire speed he flashes in front of me as he tries to grab me I duck under his arm and run to the door pulling at the handle, hoping and praying it'll magically open.

He flashes in front of me grabbing a fistful of my hair and turning me around slamming my back against the door.

Fuck that hurts!

"Stop running Violet!"

"Please, don't do this to me," I say shaking my head.

"I have to," He says darkly.

He throws me to the ground as unzips his pants and pulls down his boxers, he kneels down over me and pulls my pants off. He grabs my hands pinning them down to the floor, his large frame lays over me trapping me in.

He slides his dick inside of me making scream in pain, why the fuck is he so large?

He thrusts inside of me at a pace I can't definitely keep up with, it becomes hard for me to breathe as every time he slams into me it knocks the air out of me.

"Ger-Gerard...uh..stop, please uh it..ahh! It hurts," I cry.

"You need to be punished for your naughty behaviour," he say's and smashes his lips onto mine.

I Cry in frustration.

He leans his body over my small one and in an instant I bite hard on his shoulder. He shouts "Fuck! You FUCKING SLUT!"

He punches me across the face that's definitely going to leave a bruise.

He continues to slam his dick inside of me, so every time he gets close I try to bite him.

All of a sudden he comes to a climax, he takes his dick out and releases all of his liquids.

"Fuck that was good," he say's while putting his clothes back on.

What a fucking prick!