Chapter Three

Sitting in class alone waiting on Mrs mother fucking Hale.

She walks in with Gerard, instantly looking at my face and shakes her head.

"Gerard you know the rules! You shouldn't have hit her!" She shouts at him.

"The fucking slut was fighting with me," he say's.

I quietly snicker.

They both snap their heads to me and snarl, well I guess they both heard.

"Farewell, I guess she'll just have to be shown like this. I guess she won't be getting chosen," Mrs Hale say's.

I won't be getting chosen did she say, yassss!

Maybe the punch was worth it after all, like why on earth would anyone want to be chosen by the kings if they make them out to be such ruthless, monsters that kill anyone who disrespects them.

Makes no sense.

***
I wake up and today's the day of the seminar I got dressed and didn't even bother to cover up my bruise, to be honest it looks a lot worse today than it did yesterday.

Oh well...

About thirty girls were in the changing rooms and am telling you it's hella crammed.

Three male vampires walked in holding large bags, they take out what looks like lingerie.

"We will be passing out what you will be changing into," one vampire say's.

They walk around giving out lingerie to us girls. He came over to me and passes me a baby blue lace bra and matching pants, before he walks away he winks at me.

Uh, what an asshole!

I change into the lingerie and shove my clothes into a locker as so does the other girls.

Some girls looked really nervous "oh my god I hope I get picked," I over heard a girl say.

Like why the fuck would you want to get chosen?

The seminar is starting and I'm apparently on third lucky me! At least I'll get this shit over and done with.

I watch as the other two girls go out on the stage one by one yet they don't get chosen by the three kings.

My name gets called out by the announcer. I slowly walk out in my heels, and I mean real slow cause I'll end up falling.

Let's just say I'm not the best walking in heels.

The voices of all the vampires quite down immensely. I stand there awkwardly as the lights shine directly on me.

I gulp as everyone just stares at me in silence.

Suddenly the large doors opposite me far away at the back opens, a man stands there tall. Every vampire and human turns to look and instantly everyone in the room bows even the three kings.

Like what's going on?

Gerard who's bowing next to me looks up at me as I'm the only one who's not bowing as I'm literally too scared to move, he puts his hand on my shoulder pushing me down to bow in which I do yet the man's eyes connect with mines as he notices I'm the last to show my respect.

I instantly look away.

He makes his way to the three kings, king Jaxon, king Hunter and king Xavier.

"What a surprise to see you here king Ashton," king Xavier say's as he no longer is bowing and he shakes his hand.

Everyone now fully stands and King Ashton greets the two other kings.

He sits with the other kings directly in front of me making me even more uncomfortable and anxious.

"Continue," King Ashton say's.

"Here we have Violet Wolf, she stands 5ft 5inches, tan skin with black hair and hazel eyes," the announcer goes on.

King Ashton's eyes never move from my own as I struggle trying to make eye contact with him, I feel like he could kill me by just looking at him.

I stand uncomfortably as I wrap my arms around my body covering my chest as all the vampires in the room are staring straight at it.

The other two girls I saw were the complete opposite as they stood there sticking their ass out and their chests hoping to catch one of the king's eyes.

King Ashton notices my movement "remove your arms, and walk around for me," He say's darkly.

I do as I'm told.

Like why am I taking orders, like I don't want to get chosen.

I instantly stop and look him directly in his eyes.

He immediately stands up shocking everyone.

Oh shit!....