Chapter 1

Third-person POV:
Today was a peaceful evening today, everyone just Finnish their lore stream and went back to their houses to sleep or prepare for tomorrow and what awaits them.

Meanwhile, Tommy and Tubbo were chatting about today's lore stream on their way back home.

"Ayo, Tubbo you will not believe the chat reaction from today's lore stream! The chat went crazy! They were taking on how techno is going to destroy L'manburg on other crazy stuff, what do you think Dream has installed for the next lore stream?" Tommy shouted, while Tubbo just chuckled. "That's great, and besides I'm sure he has already written the next upcoming lore script already Tommy". Tubbo said in a happy but tired voice, "But come to think of it I'm also kinda curious about what Dream had planned for the next lore stream too". Tubbo said in a slightly curious and excited voice.

The duo was chatting their way until tubbo noticed a strange-looking nether portal. "Wait Tommy was that glitchy nether portal always there?" Tubbo asks Tommy while pointing at the odd portal "I don't know, let's go and see-" .before Tommy could go near the glitch portal Tubbo stop him "Wait Tommy we don't know what it is, it could be dangerous maybe we should message big D about this". Tubbo said in a slightly worried voice. "yeah we should message Dream about this". Tommy said in a defeated voice.

Dream's POV:
I was reading my book sitting at my work desk until I heard the door open to see techno, my boyfriend covered in blood.

"Those mortals never learn to never challenge me, it would take them 100 years to get close to my level". Techno pouted. "Then you should clean up then I will dual with you," I said with a chuckle at the end. Techno just sigh and lean over and kissed dream on the cheek "fine", he said in his usual monotone voice.

Tommy whispers to you: hey Dream, Tubbo and I just found a glitch portal near my house can you come over and investigate this?

'That's strange if there was a problem in the SMP I would know about it, or Karl will inform me about it or maybe it's a portal to another-." I was slapped back to reality when techno wraps his arms around me. "Is the script for the next lore stream Finnish yet?". techno said. "Yeah I'm all finished with the next lore, now I just need to print it out and hand them to the others". I said in a slightly panicking voice.

"What's wrong ". techno ask in a worried tone "It's nothing," I said. "Will I have been dating a homeless blob for years now, I think I would know when or when not something's wrong," Techno said. "fine I will tell you to get comfy," I said with a chuckle as techno sat on the edge of the bed, while I lean on my work desk and thinking how to explain about my worries.

Technoblade's POV:
'Please don't be pregnant, please don't be pregnant." we're the words repeating in my head over and over again, don't get me wrong I would be happy to start a family with Dream but there is one problem that is if puffy or schaltt found out they will probably kill me.

"So what's the problem," I said in a worried and slightly panicking voice, praying that Dream isn't what I'm thinking of.

"Will Tommy said there's a glitch on the SMP." Dream said in a worried voice. 'Oh thank goodness you're not pregnant I thought "So what's the problem it's probably an everyday Minecraft glitch nothing to worry about," I said with a hint of relief in my voice. "Tommy said that it was a glitch nether portal and that's not you're everyday glitch techno and besides if there was a glitch I would know about it or Karl would inform me." Dream said in a worried tone of voice.

"Come on it can't be anything dangerous, besides you worrying too many dreams it's probably nothing," I said in my signature monotone voice. "Yeah, your probably right." Dream said in a defeated tone of voice. "Probably right? I'm always right." I said to Dream and he just chuckled" Yeah your always right, but I'm just gonna check to see if it's dangerous." Dream said."Fine, do what you what." I said in a defeated tone.

Third-person POV:
As Dream was grabbing some stuff to go check on Tommy and Tubbo, Techno on the other hand was thinking that the glitch nether portal was dangerous but didn't want to show worry so he just shrugs it off.

"Yo Dream wears some nephrite armor and brings extra weapons, I don't want to go looking for your corpse in the snow," Techno said in a monotone voice.

"You know you could just say you worried for me right." Dream said with a chuckle, Techno pouted while Dream just giggled at his boyfriend being stubborn. "I promise I will come home in a couple of hours techno." Dream said as he lean closer to techno and kissed Techno on the lips.

As Dream waved goodbye to his boyfriend from a distance getting on his horse and headed to the SMP.

Tommy's POV:
We were sitting on the bench near my house waiting for Dream to show up. It's been an hour and Dream hasn't shown up, I was having thoughts on just investigating the odd nether portal myself but Tubbo insisted we should just wait a little longer.

"What's up guy's." we heard a voice behind us and jump, Tubbo fell off the bench while I took out an ax. "Wow, there it's just me," Dream said trying to hold back his laughter."Why you greedy homeless blob! What took you so long!" I shouted, Dream just laugh at their shock.

"Oh you know techno told me to bring some extra stuff so that he doesn't need to look for my corpse that's all." Dream said in his usual cheerful voice."What's up with you and techno?" Tubbo said clueless because the two are rivals both in and out of the lore. And Dream just brushed it off and we took him to the glitch nether portal.

Dream's POV:
The minors took me to a strange-looking nether portal that I have ever seen.

I took a couple of steps closer to it, all of a sudden the glitch portal started to pull me into it Tubbo tried to help but I told him, no, but he help anyways. "No! Tubbo it's too dangerous to get help," I said trying not to panic."No, I'm not gonna let go that easily." Tubbo said being scared that he will lose his older brother.

Third-person POV:
Tubbo was trying to pull Dream out of the portal but it didn't budge a bit, Tommy tried pulling Tubbo and Dream out but there was no use.

The three of them all got sucked into the glitch nether portal and ended up in the world of My Hero Academia...

Words count: 1195 words