Chapter 9

Third-person POV:
After a while of walking the class was now standing near the training grounds the class saw a horned man talking with Aizawa. He saw that the class stare at them confused. "He will be my assistant teacher for a while till further notice" Aizawa stated and the class nodded understanding.

"Alright go sit down on the ground according to your seat numbers, while the new exchange students you guys seat at the back," Aizawa told the class and the class followed his instruction seating according to their seat numbers. After the class was seated Aizawa told the four new transfer students to introduce themselves in front of the class.

"Hi my name is George and my quirk is that I can grow plants around me when I'm on grass," George said showing the students what he can do after George was done the next was Sapnap.

"Hi, the name Sapnap and my quirk are that I can make fire that can only die down when I wanted to," Sapnap said showing the students how his quirk works.

"Hello my name is Eret and I'm quirkless tho I'm very good at combat," Eret said making Bakugou laughed which Dream glared at him so he shut up.

"The name Quackity and my quirk are named 'bet' " Quackity said and one of the students raised their hand. "Yes, what's your question blue-haired kid?" Quackity asked. "My name is Tenya Ida class rep and my question is how does your quirk work?" The class rep asked him. "Well if I placed a bet on something like who's winning or who will win the lottery and if I guess it correctly then it enhanced my strength and intelligence but if I guess it wrong it weakens me" Quackity answered and went back to seat down.

Dream's POV:
After they introduced themselves Aizawa told us that we can self train ourselves while he grade papers, so the class separated into groups of two, three, and four and trained together. So I went to Sapnap and George to train with them, while Eret and Quackity went with the green-haired kid's group of friends.

The three of us were training on combat and enhancing our quirks to the best as we can, but after a while of training the blonde kid the name was Bakugou was it came over to us. "Hey, masky what about you and I fight and see who's the strongest in this class?!" The loud blonde shouted at me making us want to ignore him. "Hey, I'm talking to you masky!" Bakugou shouted pointing at me and I sighed. "Fine," I said to the kid.

After I agreed to the kid we were now standing on the opposite sides of the training ground with the whole class seated watching us prepare for the fight. Bakugou was doing some stretches and warm-ups with confidence that he will win, while I was thinking about ways to take him down without hurting or using my quirk in him while making some potions and doing simple warm-ups for the fight ahead of me.

Third-person POV:
After the two were done preparing to fight each other. The class was choosing sides on who's winning the fight, Quackity was already placing his bet on Dream. While almost all the class choose Bakugou because the class thought Dream would lose because he wasn't using any of his quirks and well they were wrong.

Quackity stood in the middle of the field raising his ax and declaring that the fight has begun.

The two charge at each other, Bakugou was charging at Dream at full speed ready to end this fast quickly while Dream was charging at him grabbing tight his ax ready to dodge the attack. Bakugou aimed his explosive at Dream's head which caused a huge explosion, the class was shocked thinking Bakugou just killed him. "Tch weak" Bakugou thought while walking away.

"You think you can kill me that easily," a voice from the explosion said making the whole class and Bakugou looks in the direction the voice was coming from. The class was shocked to see that Dream was standing there unharmed by the huge explosion that he made. "You think you the best" Bakugou said in rage that the explosion didn't even lay a scratch on Dream.

Bakugou charge at Dream ready to blow his head off, the class was holding their breath while the Dream SMP members knew that Dream could have won this battle easily but decided not to. Bakugou aims his explosive at his head which causes a huger explosion that the last one making the students gasp. When the smoke cleared they didn't see Dream pass out on the floor but he was holding an ax to Bakugou neck declaring victory.

Dream's POV:
I was holding an ax to Bakugou's neck declaring victory. After the fight, many students in the class were giving me high fives and congratulating me for the victory, but I knew that I could have won that battle in 5 seconds but I choose not to.

"Dream that was awesome you that that kid in his place," Tommy said making George slap him on his head. "Ow, what was that for!?" Tommy yelled at Him. "Don't say that about other people it's rude you know" George replied to Tommy making him grumble making us laugh at his childish behavior.

After the fight, Aizawa came back telling us to head back to class to do some self-study while waiting for the other teachers to come in, so he and allmight go meet the parents and talk about their dorm arrangement for the school year.

So some of the class went back to their seats to study, while others were going to their friends' desks to gossip with them. Tommy and Tubbo were chatting with the other students about how their combat skills were, while Sapnap and George were asking me about my relationship with techno, Dream SMP, and some L'manburg stuff.

"Hey nerd" the blonde kid shouted looking very pissed at me. "Yes, what do you want," I said matching his tone of voice making him even more pissed at me. "What the hell was that," he said yelling at me causing the nearby students to turn their attention to us. "What?" I asked." Don't play dumb with me I know that your a villain" Bakugou said making me smirk leaning closer to his ear and said. "Maybe I am so you better watch your back Katsuki Bakugou~" I whispered in his ear in a threatening tone making him shiver. "Why you-" before Bakugou could finish his sentence the teacher came in and teach.

Third-person POV:
The first day went by very slowly but the rest of the school days after that day went by quicker and now it was the last day of the week and almost all the parents agreed to let their students stay at the school dorm rooms. So the last day of the week was busy for the students because they only had the weekend to pack and move into the dorm rooms.

After the students off class-1A finished unpacking the stuff they headed downstairs to see the Dream SMP members...

Words count: 1222 words