Chapter 8

Aizawa's POV:
It was now lunchtime for the kids so I headed to the teacher's lounge are to grade some test papers. When I entered the room and saw Mic, Vlad, and Night sitting at the lunch table in the teacher's lounge doing nothing but waiting for me.

"So Aizawa how did the three vigilantes do did they cause you any trouble" Mic asked handing me a cup of coffee. "No not yet, but one-off them is married," I said shocking them. "But their kids Aizawa, how can they get married at such a young age?" Mid Night questioned. "I have no idea," I said sipping my coffee and grading tests papers.

"But one thing I'm sure about is that Dream is the smartest kid in class, while time is on the other side of the spectrum," I said hold the test paper of Dream and the others were shocked. "Wow Aizawa you got yourself a star student there, no one in my class scored a perfect score" mic said giving me a thumbs up.

Third-person POV:
After that conversation, Aizawa and the other teachers are now discussing the usual stuff. But out of nowhere a portal same as the one, the three vigilantes were thrown out off.

"Everyone get ready!" Aizawa shouted activating his quirk standing in a fight pose and everyone else was now also in a fighting pose. Five figures were thrown out of the portal before it disappeared.

"Get off me, George!!!" The figure with the bandanna shouted at the blue sweater guys pushing him off him. "Where the hell is we" The guy with sunglasses questioned. "I think we're not in the Dream SMP or L'manburg you guys," the blue sweater guy said person said. "Yeah, no shit Sherlock," the guy with the lamb horns said rubbing his head.

"Who are you guys, are you villains?!" Vlad shouted from afar. "What!? Who are you guy and where are we?!" The five figures were arguing with each other on who fault it is. But then the heroes remembered they Dream did mention the Dream SMP and L'manburg when he was interrogated.

"Do you guys know a guy named Dream Was taken?" Aizawa asked the six and they all shot their attention to him. "How do you know who Dream is what have you done with him!" The guy in the lamb horns stand up glaring at Aizawa, while the four others were terrified that the man named Aizawa would not live to see another day. "We didn't do anything to him he's just at the cafeteria eating lunch we well call him here to explain the situation," mic said making the lamb hybrid relaxed. "Fine," the men said making the four relaxed.

After the five figures told the pro heroes about their names, the pro heroes then informed the principal about the situation. They decided to bring Dream in to explain the current situation.

Dream's POV:
I was now walking with Tubbo and Tommy to the cafeteria to grab some food.

"That pop quiz was quite easy, I don't understand why people said it was hard," I said with confidence. "Yeah for you it is with your 1000 IQ brain," Tommy said making Tubbo chuckle.

After a while of walking, we are now in the cafeteria. The place is very big, knowing this is the only cafeteria on the whole. We are now standing in line to order our foods, Tommy was the first to order out of the threes of us, he ordered rice with fried chicken and a cola bottle classic Tommy. While Tubbo ordered some ramen, some fried chicken, and some seven up, while I ordered the same as Tommy but I ordered some salad to split between the three of us.

After we finished ordering our food we head to find a table somewhere peaceful. "Hey, you guys can seat with us if you want" or not the green-haired kid from class waved at us to come to sit with them so we did. We seated at the green-haired kid and his friend's table, Tommy opposite to me while Tubbo sat next to Tommy leaving me to sit next to the green and blue-haired kid from class.

"So Dream, how do your quirks work". The green hair kid, Izuku I think asked us taking out his notebook. "Well mines are hard to explain, maybe next time," I said eating my food in silence.