Chapter 5

Third-person Pov:
"Shall we get started then" the detective motioned Dream to sit in the opposite chair from him, Dream corporated and sat down.

Meanwhile, the three pro heroes (Vlad, Mic, Aizawa) were standing on the other side of the one-way mirror, waiting for the detective to finish the Interrogation so that the Villain cures their friend Mid-Night of the poison in her arm.

But little did they know, Dream can see through the one-way mirror. But he decided to not show it.

"So I'm going to ask you some questions and you will reply honestly, but if you do lie my quirk can detect it," the detective said with a serious tone, but Dream was unfazed by this and calmly nodded.

"First question what is your name," The detective asked."Clay but most people call me Dream, and the other two their names are Tommy and Tubbo," he said calmly.

"Sir name?" The detective asked. " Was taken" Dream said. 'Strange family name' the detective thought while writing down the information.

"What are your quirks?" The detective asked." Well, I'm not gonna explain it, because that will take a lot of time so I'm just gonna tell you our quirk names is that alright with you detective" Dream said and the detective nodded.

"Alright so I have two quirks one is called information and the other is just Dream XD, Tubbo is nukes and Tommy is disc" Dream said shocking the detective.

"What about the horns on your head is that your quirk?" The detective asked Dream. "No it's from my biological father, I and Tubbo got are from him," Dream said the detective nodded writing down the information.

"So how old are you guys?" The detective asked Dream hesitated a little but answered anyway. "I'm 22 and the other two are 17" Dream answered shocking the detective and the pro heroes on how young they are.

"So where are you guys from exactly?" The detective questioned. "I'm from the Dream SMP, while the other two are from L'manburg" Dream said, while the detective and pro heroes looked confused.

"And where is this place?" The detective asked still confused. "I don't know exactly" Dream answered honestly.

"Okay, so what are your jobs?" The detective said. "My job is the admin, Tommy doesn't have a job as we speak off while Tubbo is the president of L'manburg" Dream said shocking the detective and heroes. "How is the president of a whole nation at such a young age?!" The detective shouted.

Dream's POV:
After I told them about Tubbo being president of L'manburg they started shouting at me on how irresponsible letting a kid lead an entire nation.

"Tubbo is responsible enough to lead the nation, he has helped form the cabinets of L'manburg and I think he has more responsibility than you heroes have," I said irritated and the detective and pro who is watching me stopped talking.

"Now shall we continue?" I asked the detective and he nodded.

"So what exactly does your job admin do?" The detective questioned. "My job is to keep the land known as the Dreamsmp and also the land of L'manburg before its independence safe from any trespassers that's all"

"Wait so your job is to keep an entire country safe?!" A voice from the other side of the mirror.

"Not exactly the King of the Dreamsmp keeps chaos and havoc that happens inside same goes for the cabinets of L'manburg, while my job is to keep enemies away from the land," I said in a bored tone.

"And who is the founder of that land?" The detective asked while I smirked. "Oh that would be me," I said."What?!" They yelled. "But your so young how can your parents allow you to do that," the detective asked.

"I don't know my biological mom and my dad is always working so he lets me wander around," I said and he nodded.

"But my relationship with my dad now is pretty good he sends me birthday cards on my birthday," I said to the detective and he nodded.

"Okay, that will be all the questions you need to answer," the detective said standing up. "I will talk to my colleagues and we will arrange a place for you guys to stay until further notice," the detective said and I nodded.

After the detective left I was now in the Interrogation room alone. 'Well I guess I should write some future lore streams ideas now' i thought taking out my notebook and started brainstorming some ideas for the future lore stream ideas.

Detective Tsukauchi POV:
I finished interrogating the vigilante and everything he said was the truth but my gut said he's hiding something.

I saw the three pro heroes and the principal talking. "Principle nezu I finished interrogating the vigilante what are you" before I could finish my question the principal stopped me.

"Don't worry detective I have already decided on what to do with them?" Nezu said and we look at him waiting for him to answer.

"I have decided to put them in UA with Class-1A," the Principal said. "What?!" The three pro heroes said.

"Wait nezu are you sure about this, what if they hurt the students" Aizawa questioned the principal.

"Yes, besides it's only temporary, and I'm sure the three would make good pro heroes and they could be the first to test out the UA dorm rooms too," nezu said. "Wait what dorm rooms?" I asked.

"Will we decided to build dorms for the UA students and staff members to live in, so that they can walk to canvas easier" nezu stated.

"Alright I will leave the rest to you guys have a nice day sir," I said bowing and taking my leave.

Third-person Pov:
After detective Tsukauchi left, the pro heroes followed nezu to the Interrogation room to pick up Dream over the other two.

The heroes opened the door to the Interrogation room to see Dream sitting on a chair opposite writing something in his notebook. "Ah you must be Clay am I right," Nezu asked making Dream hide his notebook. "Yeah but most people call me Dream," Dream said.

"Alright Dream, we have decided to put you and the other two into UA hero course class till further notice is that alright," Nezu said while Dream nodded.

"Alright Aizawa your gonna take care of the rest alright," Nezu said and Aizawa nodded.

Dream's POV:
After the others left I was left with Aizawa the principal did say he was the homeroom teacher off class-1A.

"Follow me we better get going before the other two think your dead or something," Aizawa said motioning me to follow him.

After walking for a while we are now at the door that Tommy and Tubbo are in...

Words count: 1146 words