Chapter 7

Third-person POV:
A few days after the USJ incident students of class-1A were suspended for a few days to recover from the incident. Meanwhile, the UA staff members are were discussing two matters on their hands.

The first was the USJ attack on the hero course students, in which principal Nezu decided to build a dorm for them and the students to live. Now they just need to convince the students' parents to let them live there, which turned out better than expected. Most of the parents trust the teachers while others were hesitant but agreed anyway.

The second matter on their hands was the three vigilantes that were thrown out off a mysterious portal that closed after the three were thrown out off. At first, the police thought they were neutral villains, so they sent dispatch but they retreated and claimed that the three were strong in long and close distance combat. So they have no choice but to send the pro heroes, which captured the three easily but one was shot by a very poisonous arrow. But detective Tsukauchi decided to interrogate them and get the cure from them. After the interrogation, they were all shocked to know that the three were very young but has great combat skills too.

They decided to enroll them in the course for now. And today is the three first day at UA high school one of the most elite high schools in Japan.

Dream's POV:
*beep* *beep* *beep*
I was woken up by the sounds of beeping from the alarm on the nightstand beside my bed. So I grab slowly got off the bed and did my morning stretches before grabbing my school uniform and head to the bathroom to change and brush my teeth. After changing into my school clothes and grabbed my mask, keys, and smartwatch. I went to my study desk to look at my class schedule and grab the books I need for today's classes on the bookshelf that is right beside the desk and I grab my P.E uniform for today's class.

After checking if I have everything I need for today. After I locked the door off my dorm room putting the keys in my wallet and headed down to the main floor of the flat. I was now heading down to the main floor and went to the kitchen to grab a granola bar for breakfast while waiting for the other two to come down.

After a while I see the two in school uniforms going down the stairs leading to where I'm standing at. "Tommy your tie isn't tight enough," I said while Tommy was struggling to tighten it. *sigh* "Here let me help," I said helping Tommy with tightening his tie. "Done," I said after I was done fixing Tommy's tie. "Oh right we have to head to class already here have some granola bars," I said grabbing two granola bars and tossed them to Tommy and Tubbo.

"Alright let's get going," I said motioning to walk with me to canvas. The three of us are now walking and chatting our way to class until Tubbo asked me about the time.

"Hey Dream when does class start," Tubbo asked me. "Well our first period starts at 8:40 am, right now it's 8 am and Aizawa said we have to get to class before 8:25 so that we can introduce ourselves to the class" I said looking at my smartwatch for the time.

Third-person POV:
"Race you to class!" Tommy said sprinting to class and Dream started to sprint after him leaving Tubbo running trying to catch up with the two.

After a while the three were now very close to the finish line, Tommy was in the lead for half of the race but his backpack was slowing him down a little bit. Meanwhile, Dream ran past Tommy easily, because he is very used to carrying heavy stuff on his back so it does not affect him. The dream was the first one to touch the door frame declaring victory, while Tommy was second and Tubbo was the third one.