Chapter 4

Third-person POV:
Dream was slowly waking up by somebody shaking him. When his vision started to clear he saw that both Tommy and Tubbo have puffy eyes from crying.

"Dream!!!" Both yelled and proceeded to hug Dream. Dream hugged the two back rubbing their backs trying his best to calm them down.

"Calm down you two, I'm fine" Dream reassured the two, both Tommy and Tubbo cracked a smile.

"And besides we're stuck in a white room with no way out, have you two looked around yet" Dream looked at the two and the two nodded." Well, we did search around and the only way out is that door" Tommy stated pointing at the door.

"Have you tried opening it yet?" Dream questioned the two. "No it won't be burgled," Tommy said.

Tommy's POV:
After a while Dream figured that we are in another universe called My Hero Academia, Tubbo and I were curious and ask Dream to tell us more about this world.

"So you two want to know more about the world we're stuck in right now?" Dream questioned. "Yeah!" Both I and Tubbo shouted, Dream chuckled and sat down.

"Well down you better get comfy it's gonna be a long explanation," Dream said motioning us to sit opposite him.

"Wait before you start, can you make us some pillows and popcorn please," I asked. "Fine just give me a second" Dream said switching to creative and giving us and himself some stuff.

Third-person POV:
After a while, the two were now ready for Dream to tell them about the world they're stuck in right now.

"So we're ready right?" Dream questioned and the monirs nodded." Alright, let's get started" Dream said.

Dream's POV:
"It all started when an illuminating baby was born," I said but was cut off by Tommy bursting into laughter.' Great I haven't told a quarter of the story, and Tommy is already laughing' i thought.

After 5 minutes of Tommy dying of laughter, he finally stopped. "Are you done, Tommy?" I asked and Tommy nodded.

"Since then, powers have been discovered all around the world and time passes without knowing why. Before they knew it, the paranormal became normal and dreams became reality for most people" I started looking at the two monirs, who looked excited for me to tell them more.

"And some people used them for the greater good of the world and some used them for their advantages," I said the duo looked more excited leaning.

"So the government took matters into their own hands," I said. " Oh just wait when Techno hears about this he will bring the entire government down," Tubbo said as a joke Tommy was laughing his as pf, meanwhile I just chuckled.

"So when the government took things into their own hands by only allowing the people with hero license to use their powers in public. The organization is a group of people with powerful quirks" Tommy was about to ask what our quirks are so I stopped him. "Quirks are what they call powers in this universe Tommy," I said while Tommy nodded.

"So the organization is a group of people with powerful quirks that swore to protect the quirkless people, but to get into the organization you need a heroes license, and the only way to get one is attending UA one of the top schools in Japan and then you need to graduate the hero course" I stated.

Third-person Pov:
"Wait so to get a hero license which allows you to your powers in public, is by attending school and graduating the hero course to get one?" Tubbo said making sure that he got everything right and I nodded.

"That is some bullshit "Tommy shouted and Dream sighed." Wait do we have quirks" Tubbo asked with excitement. "Will yes and before you say anything I will explain your quirks to you" Dream said before Tommy could say anything else.

Dream
First quirk: Information
Description:
>Allows him to gather information about the opponent that he is analyzing at like their quirks explain how the person's quirk work, hero/villain name but the amount of information that is given depends on the time he takes to analyze the opponent.

Second quirk: Dream XD
Description:
>This quirk allows him to transform into his god form. The form allows him to create anything out of thin air, can teleport himself to any place in the world, and gives him godly strength.

Drawbacks:
>Over using his quirks doesn't affect him immediately, but after he deactivates his quirks it doesn't transform him into his human form it transforms him into a blob with a smiley face, and the transformation times depending on how long he overdoes his quirks.

Tommy

Quirk: Disc
Description:
>This quirk allows him to summon any amount off disc he wants and can control them to do anything he thinks of but has some drawbacks.

Drawbacks:
>If he summons too many discs or controls them to do a complicated thing, it could leave him vulnerable and dizzy. But with a bit of training, he could summon any and control any amount of the disc as he desires.

Tubbo

Quirk: Nukes
>He can summon any type of nuke he wants and can control the amount, size, and damage that happens with some technical drawbacks.

Drawbacks:
>Sometimes when he uses his quirk a little too long it gives him radioactive eyes and anybody who looks at his eyes or he looks at them gets dizziness, headache, and fever depending on how long he or the opponent looks at them.

"Wow our quirks are so cool" Tommy shouted while Dream and Tubbo chuckled. All of a sudden the three heard the door open slowly, Tubbo hid behind Dream meanwhile Dream and Tommy draw out their weapons ready to attack whoever was behind the door.

When the door opened, behind it was a middle height man with a detective's coat and hat. "Which one of you is the commander?" The detective ask, the three all looked at each other confused. The detective sighed "which one of you is responsible" the detective said." I am " Dream said.

" Great we need you to answer some questions for us, come with me," The detective said." Wait how do we know we can trust you" Dream asked. "We have the best pro heroes in the world and I think you can trust us," The detective said.

Dream's POV:
"Alright I will go with you," I said walking out the door. "Wait Dream do you think we can trust these people they just kidnap us," Tubbo said. "I'm sure we can trust them," I said while leaning closer. "Remember if I don't come back you and Tommy have to escape alright," I said and Tubbo nodded.

After leaving the room I followed the detective to a room. When the detective opened the door to an interrogation room with a table with two chairs both opposite to each other and a one-way mirror. "Let's get started shall we," the Detective said...

Words count: 1184 words