Chapter 11

Third-person POV:
Today was now the weekend for the civilians and students, while many pro heroes were on break some were patrolling the city for any villains that were lurking around the city.

One-off the pro heroes were hawks the #3 pro hero in Japan now was patrolling the area near UA high school, after the Government re-opened the dimension experiment they sent hawks to patrolling for anyone who was missed placed by the glitch portal they made.

Hawks were flying around the area for the league or any signs off glitch portal that might appear from other dimensions that's what hawks was told about but he thought it was a joke so he didn't take any notice of it. Until he saw a strange-looking portal that the government said to him earlier.

Four figures were thrown out off the portal which caught hawks off guard and was ready to attack them. "Guys where are we?" The Oreo skinned figures asked the three. The four of them then stood up and started dusting off the dust that's on their clothes not minding that hawks were there ready to fight them.

"Who are you guys!?" Hawks shouted pulling out his sharpest feathers ready to fight, the four turned to look at the red-winged man.

After a long pause, Technoblade finally step forward. "Who do you think you are confronting us alone," techno asked sending shivers down the hero's spine.

"Stay back I'm a pro hero I can take you down easily villains," Hawks said trying to sound tough but failed badly making techno chuckle.

Hawks was terrified thinking this is the end for him. By this point, the four all stood behind the blood god glaring at him making him realized that they might be from another dimension like the government said about the experiment.

"A-are you guys from another dimension?" Hawks asked the four making them confused. "What do you mean?" The blonde-haired person asked the hero. "In this world, 80% of the population has quirks or powers" Hawks stated making them think.

"The Japanese government made an experiment a few months ago on traveling to other dimensions using portals and we thought it failed but it works" Hawks stated making them understand the situation.

"Could you come with me?" Hawks ask the four. "Why should we trust you?" Wilbur questioned hawks. "We just want to explain to you the situation and make some arrangements for now till we find a way to bring you back to your dimension," Hawk said making the four think.

Phil's POV:
"Should we trust him?" Ranboo asked making techno and I think for a bit.

"Well, we should because Dream did say he saw a strange portal that they made, so we should trust them because they might be our only way home" I stated and the three nodded in agreement then we turned to the hero.

"Alright Hawks you may lead the way," I said to the pro hero and he nodded motioning us to follow him to somewhere.

After a while of walking, we made it to a school building. "Alright I contact the government officials and they said some of you guys will attend the hero course in this school till further notice" Hawks stated making Techno grumble. After a long time of walking, we made it to a door labeled the 'Principals Office'.

The hero then knocks on the door. "Come in" a voice from the other side of the door then has opened the door to see several pro heroes, a mouse, and Schaltt?. "Wait schaltt what are you doing here, ain't you supposed to be in another server and not your son's SMP?" I asked schaltt. "Well I was in another server then I decided to visit my son's SMP and when I arrived I got pulled in by it" He started making the heroes confused about what we are talking about.

"Alright, you guys can handle the rest I have some things to do," Hawks said waving goodbye to the others before leaving. The four of us were now left alone in the room full of pro heroes and the principal.

"So I'm gonna ask you guys some questions and you will answer them honestly then we will assign you to the hero course," Nezu said grabbing out a piece of paper out of the drawer.

Third-person POV:
"So what are your names and age starting from the oldest to youngest please, " Nezu ask the four. "Just call me Philza and I'm in my fiftys" Philza replied first. "Technoblade but you can call Techno for short and I'm 22" Technoblade replied and the principal nodded writing it down. "I'm Wilbur Soot and I'm also 22" Wilbur stated. "My name is Ranboo and I'm 17" Ranboo stated making the teachers shocked at how tall the teen is.

"Alright next question," The principal said and they continue asking and answering them. After a few minutes off questioning the three, we're now officially in the hero course in the school while Phil is helping Vlad King with his class.

"Okay, you that's all the questions you need to answer," Nezu said while putting away the papers he was holding. "You may now go to the uniforms department to grab your uniforms, school supplies, and books for your classes while your dorm keys will be given to you by Aizawa" he stated to the four. "Wait what about our casual and sleeping clothes?" Phil asked the principal. "Well today's the weekend and the hero course students went out shopping so you may go with them to the mall and buy them yourself some clothes then" he replied to Philza question.

"Alright we better get going then," Phil said walking out the door with the other three following behind him waving goodbye at the principal before heading off to the uniforms department.

The four were now making their way to the uniforms department to grab stuff. "Hey Phil, do you think there is a way back to the SMP?" Wilbur asked him. "Sure we will mate it well just take a while till they succeed on the experiment" Philza replied to Wilbur's question.

"So where are you guys from exactly?" A voice came from behind them surprising them. "Oh, Aizawa we didn't see you there," Philza said calming down from the surprise. "Well, I and Techno live in a snow biome while Wilbur and Ranboo live in L'manburg" He stated and he nodded. "So your president is Tubbo right?" Aizawa asked. "Well yes, tho he has helped form the other cabinets of L'manburg." Phil replied to his question.

The five were now standing at the door to the uniforms department, Aizawa step forward opening the door to see a lady grabbing some stuff then she looked in our direction. "Oh, Aizawa so your the new exchange student?" The lady asked Aizawa and he nodded. "Here are your stuff the principal said you needed" the lady handed the four some uniforms, school supplies, and books while Philza was handed some suits for teaching.

Technoblade's POV:
A while after we grabbed some school stuff and now was heading to the hero course dorm compound. We were now walking around the compound exploring for a little bit then we headed up the street stairs where the dorm rooms are.

Aizawa handed us our dorm keys and said he we'll wait in the living room for us. After Aizawa left the four of us were now searching for our dorms, the three said their dorm rooms were on the opposite side from my room so we waved goodbye. I was searching for my dorm room and saw Dream's room I took a slight pause before I continued looking but to my luck, my dorm was two dorm rooms away from Dream's and my mind was already having dirty thoughts about stuff.

I snapped out of my thoughts and unlock the door to my dorm. The dorm room was average size for a student dorm with a bed beside it was a nightstand, bookshelf, and a desk on the opposite side from the bed. After looking around for a bit I change into some new clothes that I packed in my backpack and now was headed down to the living room.

Third-person POV:
Aizawa was waiting for us near the exit of the compound building for the four to come back downstairs.

"Hey, where are we going exactly?" A voice from behind him when he looked back Aizawa saw that the four was already finished unpacking. "My students decided to go to the mall near their area to do some shopping so you guys can join them," Aizawa said handing them a map and lots of money before leaving the compound building.

The four opened the map and that he marked the main areas off the area including the mall that Dream, Tubbo, and Tommy might be at. So the four decided to head to the mall near the area to meet up with the three and buy some more casual clothes...

Words count: 1526 words