Chapter 10

Third-person POV:
The first school day for the Dream SMP and L'manburg members was a long day and they thought the rest of the week well be like it, but surprisingly the rest of the week went by very quicker than they expected.

Now it was the last day of the school week and almost every student was busy packing and moving their stuff into their assigned dorm rooms. Meanwhile, the Dream SMP and L'manburg members were either helping the others unpack or sitting in the compounds living room chatting about stuff, but every time Bakugou walked in the living room he eyed them suspiciously which they just shrugged it off thinking that he was just mad at losing to Dream.

"I think that's all of it" Ida the class rep said while the other students headed to the couches to seat down. "Thanks for the help you two" Mina thanked Dream and Tubbo for their help.

"Hey, guys now that we're free what about we go around and asked each other some questions to get to know our classmates?" The yellow-haired kid named Denki asked the others and they looked at each other. "Sure why not," Dream said shrugging.

"Alright we will go around and asked each other questions starting with you," Mine said pointing at Eret. "Why do you wear sunglasses?" Midoriya asked taking out his notebook. "Well I wear these because my eyes are completely white," Eret said removing his glasses and showing his eyes making everyone shock excluding the one who already knew. "So your blind, what a freak" Bakugou who was still unpacking his stuff scoffed. "And that's why no one wants to help you" Dream said making Bakugou shut his mouth while also making the others laugh.

"So I get to choose who to ask next right?" Eret asked and the other nodded. "Alright then I choose you with the notebook," Eret said choosing the green-haired kid who was muttering stuff to himself, which caught him off guard. "Why do you always carry a notebook around you?" Eret asked midoriya. "W-will it's because I like to analyze others' quirks," midoriya said rubbing the back off his head.

"S-so I'm going to choose Dream," he said pointing at the man himself. "Why do you always wear a mask and has anyone ever seen your face before?" Midoriya asks Dream making him startled a bit. "Well I have been wearing this since I was a kid and only Sapnap, Tubbo, and the person I'm dating have seen my face" Dream replied to his questions.

"Alright, I choose you," Dream said to choose a random person and the other members asked them some questions.

Dream's POV:
After a few more rounds the group decided to stop the game and go eat the food that the school delivered to us. We are now heading to the kitchen to see the exact number of trays of food for every student in this compound. So we each grab one tray and headed to the dining room to eat together.

The rest of the students who were unpacking came and grab their trays and sat down in the dining room to eat with the rest of us. The kid Bakugou was still eyeing me suspiciously from what I said to him in class a few days ago.

"Hey, so which on-off Tommy's siblings are you dating?" Mina asked me making some of the class turning their attention to me and the SMP members smirking at me. "Well his name is Techno," I said making the SMP members laugh. "Told you I knew they were dating," Tommy said to Quackity.

"So who is this Techno we're talking about is strong?" Mina asked. "He's stronger than me in one on one fights while I'm good at one on two or more fights" I replied to Mina making her smirk. "And that's all the information your getting," I said making the group beg me for more info about my love life.

"Wait we have been gone for more than a week now, do you think Techno and the others will come looking for us soon?" Tubbo replied making me pause for a second. "He knows I don't make promises that much but when I do I keep them" I replied with a short explanation. "And what does that mean exactly?" Denki asked still confused. "I promised him that I would be back by dinner time and it's already been a week so he's probably already searching for us," I said and they understood me.

Third-person POV:
After the class finning eating, they went to the kitchen and cleaned their trays, and left the trays in the kitchen so the school kitchen staff could get them later.

The class said goodnight to each other and separated into groups and headed to their assigned dorm rooms.

Dream was now heading to his dorm room with the Baku squad who was chatting with each other besides him and Bakugou who was glaring at him. After a few minutes of walking the members of the Baku squad went to their dorm which leaves Dream with the angry dog.

The two we're walking in silence for a short while till Bakugou asked him. "What the hell are you planning on doing with this school villain" he said to Dream trying to intimidate him which didn't work at all. "It was just a joke kid, you don't have to make such a big deal about it" Dream replied to Bakugou's question. "Then why did you say it as you mean it, nerd," Bakugou asked and Dream could see that his hand have some sparks indicating he was ready to cause a big explosion if he refused to answer. "Well where I'm from it's normal," He said shrugging.

"Fine I believe you but I'm still keeping an eye on you," Bakugou said stomping away making Dream sigh and unlocking his door.

Dream's POV:
I watch as the loud blonde stomped away to his dorm room, after the conversation we had as I unlocked my door.

After I unlocked my door to my dorm room and grabbed my sleeping clothes and headed to change and brush my teeth in the bathroom. I finished brushing my teeth I head-on into the shower to get clean off some dirt after I finished showering I grab my sleeping clothes and change into them and headed out of the bathroom while drying my hair with a towel.

I headed out of the bathroom to my desk, then grab my sketchbook that is on my nightstand. Then I sat on the chair opening my sketchbook and grab a mechanical pencil and started drawing. After a while of drawing my phone alarm started going off indicating that it's time to sleep, so I took a look at my sketchbook that had some drawings of some members of the SMP and some landscape of both the SMP and L'manburg in it before closing it.

Then I laid on my bed phone on hand scrolling through social media for a few minutes. After a while of scrolling through social media, I put my phone on the nightstand beside my bed before dozing off to sleep...

Words count: 1217 words