BAD MOVE - Part 1 -(Requested)

As most single people do when they won't bother with relationships, you find a friend with benefit

As most single people do when they won't bother with relationships, you find a friend with benefit. Someone who could fill the one need that was needed. You however had made this deal with a friend you have had for years, and suprisingly he was happy with the arragement aswell. Kakashi had been single as long as you could remember, but he sure knew how to work out his stress if needed.The best nights were after he came back from long missions. It made him more needy and rough, like he still had andrenaline left that he needed to get out.

It didn't take long from the knock on the door to being pushed against the wall with his lips on yours as he kicked the door close behind him. "You need to lock the door" You whispered against his lips, as you could sence the annoyence from him. He turned and locked the door behind him before he lifted you up and walked to the bedroom. "Now this will be taken from the forplay" he muttered before pushing you down on the bed. "I thought you were patient" You smirked a bit as he pulled the curtains and got undressed. "I am not tonight" he pulled off the mask and headband, making you tilting your head.

"I see" His dominant behaviour was a turn on indeed. You sat up and pulled off the nightshirt you had on, leaving you bare for him. "thats more like it" Kakashi sat down on the bed and locked lips with you again. It didn't take him long to have you fully undressed beneath him, letting him do whatever he wanted and felt for.

This time was different, the way he went about it. He were more intense, and even rougher than usual. It was not a complain in any way, shape or form, more like a pleasant suprise. Your nails digs into his skin as you felt the build up in your core. You closed your eyes and threw your head back, looking forward to the realise that was soon to come. The small grunts and heavy breathing down your neck just made it alot better.

In the middle of what was suppose to be the best thing you felt your body tense up as Kakashi whispered a name you had never heard before too close to your ear, making your body react instantly as your hand slapped his cheek in pure reflexes. "ouw" he whines and put his hand up to his now sore cheek. "what the hell was that?" it didn't hit him before he noticed your glare before you pushed him off you. You sat up and put your Bathrobe on and walked out of the bedroom.  You could hear Him curse behind you as you walked to the kitchen to make yourself some tea.

First was the shock, now it was more pure anger. "hey. Let me explain" Kakashi stopped by the entrance to the kitchen as he looked at you, noticing the tension in the room. "Tea?" you muttered in a warning tone, as you filled your own cup. "it was enough with the mark i allready have, thank you" you gave him a glare making him tense. "you wear a mask, soo sadly no one is gonna see it" you sat down and held onto your cup as you looked away from him. "just let me explain.." Kakashi carefully walked over and leaned against the table.

"what is the big deal anyway?" he sighed. "are you really that stupid?" you leaned back and raised a brow at him. "it dosen't matter if it is a stranger or a friend you fuck, you don't say another womans name during the best parts!" you clenched your fists, debating if he needed another slap or not. "soo you are jealous?" Thats it, you slapped his arm making him jump back. "it is not about jealousy!"

"then let me explain! It is not what you think!" He glared back at you. "what I think is that you said another womans name into my ear during the sex right now! Or am I wrong, Kakashi!?" He just sighed and threw his book in front of you. "page 35, read it" he commanded. "what the hell does this have to do with the damn book!?" He didn't reply as he open the book up onto the page he said and pointed at a sentance. You sighed as you read it over. "and?" you raised a brow at him as he leaned down to your level. "He whispered another womans name into her ear to see how she reacted!" He explained.

"and still, what do that have to do with this!" Kakashi run a hand trought his hair. "I wanted to see your reaction, too see if you cared" he explained softly, which made you confused. "Don't tell me you get the flirting tips from this?" you rubbed your temples softly. "whats wrong with that?" Now Kakashi was the confused one. "Let me tell you a secret, every woman on earth would have slapped you for this, if they cared for you or not" Kakashi narrowed his brows as you stood up and got close to him. You kissed his neck softly making him relax, and play along, until you felt he was in the right mood.

You nibbled at his earlobe softly, the way you knew he liked it, before whispering into his ear. "Iruka.." Kakashi tensed up and looked at you. "see, dosen't feel good does it?" you crossed your arms over your chest. "well, I agree" he sighed and rubbed the back of his neck shamefully