Payback

The firm hand on your hip didn't go unnoticed, even with a smile on your faces and friendly demenaour thowards eachother on the outside

The firm hand on your hip didn't go unnoticed, even with a smile on your faces and friendly demenaour thowards eachother on the outside.. It was needed, to hold back, and not give in and push the hand off of you. It was a mission, like it or not.. You had to play your part. Holding back from turning around and give the man who held onto you like a prize, a punch to the face was hard. You had never liked this man, and he had never liked you.. Thats just how it was and would always be.

"You are tense, try to ease up would you" His lips were to close to your ear as he whispered to you.. And his fingers digging slightly into your hip didn't help either. You turned your head to face him, your nose brush softly against his. "This is as relaxed as you get me" It was a whisper back, as your lips brushed against his with a smile. He had good hearing, he would know exactly what you said, but for everyone else it would look like a flirting couple.

The hokage had teamed you up with Kakashi Hatake of all people, for a undercover mission at a event. It was simple enough, act like a couple and make sure the event didn't do illegal buisness in Kohona.. It would have been easier hadn't it been the man you have had on the enemy list for years now.. Smug, cheeky, know it all who had always looked down on you for no reasion. You had never been overly rude, you used to cheer him on.. But no, he started picking on you aswell, making sure you knew everything wrong you did instead of the right. Must be why he always failed all genin assigned to him.

You smiled politely and took a drink that the waiter offered, before taking a small sip. "lets go and look at the artifacts for tonight?" Your hand brushed softly over the soft skin of Kakashi's cheek, knowing the man hated physichal contact just made this mission more fun. Even with the wig and makeup on, the man looked handsome as ever.. Why did all the handsome men behave like idiots? "exited for the art tonight?" The small lift in his lips and the way he looked down at you made you have a small blush across your face. It was something behind those usual cold eyes of his that had shifted. "offcourse I am"

Even though both of yours small whisperes and flirtatious behaviour most of the night were to annoy eachother, you had to admit it was fun. Annoying him in a new way, aswell as seeing the shift in his eyes as you rubbed his arm in a soft and loving way, or just perked his lips teasingly.. It was almost more addicting that the thought of punching him.

As the night started to come to an end, it seemed the event were legit. Neither found anything that could point to anything illegal, or even enemy planning anything. All that was left to do was to go back to the inn and get changed, before waiting a few hours soo neither was spotted leaving to go home. Keeping up with the act seemed to not be a problem at the moment.. Alot of the people attending this event were also walking to the inns around Kohona. Soo even a small misstep out of charachter would spoil the mission. Kakashi seemed to have other plans in mind as he pulled you with him into a allyway. "what are you doing, we are not supposed to be familliar here" You almost sneered at him in whispered tones, not wanting him to spoil it now.