Mission Complicated

The last mission were a failure, an embarrassment really

The last mission were a failure, an embarrassment really. You had decided then that you would refuse to work alongside team 7 ever again. To even being tricked by a chunin level ninja in front of a jōnin like Kakashi Hatake was a huge embarrassment... You could never look at that man ever again after that. Which is why you had tried to hide from him ever since you all got back from that mission. Normally you never saw Kakashi around alot, but lately he seemed to be everywhere, which meant you had to double check before leaving every corner.

It was a good thing you did check, because right outside the meeting eria you were going to meet up with some of your friends, Kakashi was sitting in a tree close by reading his book. You sighed as you leaned against the wall, internally cursing yourself for ending up in this situation. "Who are you spying on?" A unfamilliar voice made you open your eyes. You narrowed your brows slightly as you didn't reconize the man in front of you.. You looked him up and down a bit, before you raised the brow slightly. He had brown hair, dark eyes... And seemed to have purple makeup on.. The little beautymark under his lip, a scarf and a green trenchcoat... "I am not spying.. Do I know you?"  You know you would remember him if you do, there were not many men in the village that looked this handsome.

"oh, Sukea is my name.. I am a journalist" He smiled and held up his camera. Your head tilted slightly as you couldn't belive you had not noticed that camera before. "well, sukea.. I am not spying.." You said, making sure he knew you were not spying. "you sure? It really looked like you were spying on Kakashi over there?" The man smiled again as he pointed at the tree, looking to obious. You pulled him back on the street, not wanting him to get Kakashi's attention. "I don't know how you know his name.. But I am actually waiting for him to leave.. Nothing else" You vawed your hand a bit defensively. "soo you are not working with the kids miss.." He hinted at you to give him your name.

"Y/N.. My name is Y/N.. And no, I am not working with any kids.. What kids?" Now you were confused, wondering what this man was talking about. "To get the scoop of what Kakashi looks like under that mask? " Sukea asked as his eyes narrowed. "oh, That must be his genins.. They hired a journalist for a face? What do they think he is hiding under there?" It made sense that his genins would do something like this.. They had tried before after what Naruto said, without any luck. "gotta give those kids some creds I guess" You shrugged slightly. "Soo you were not aware of this? Not at all?" He sounded suprised as he looked at you, letting his camera hang around his neck. "no.. I didn't even know that was a thing honestly, are people really that curious?" Seems like being late was not bad at all, this new event was far more intresting than a night out.

"ok, if you are not spying to see his face, why were you spying? Because he is on his way over here" Sukea tilted his head a bit as he looked over at you. Your eyes widen a bit as you grabbed the man and put him in front of you, making sure to hide your presence. "I tell you when he is gone.. Just act normal" You whispered and made sure to make yourself as small as you could behind the stranger. You didn't know what the man were doing, but you made sure to not move until he said Kakashi was gone. "ok, now I am really curious to why you are using me as a shield" He cuckled as he turned around and looked at you with a amused smile.