story for me bestie

He throws her on the bed and straddles her waist and pins her down checking her as he does so.

He lifts her skirt up and pulls his boxers down and thrusts into her VERY hard.

"HAYDEN! AH!-" he slaps her and chokes her while he thrusts into her he groans In a deep voice "Ah fuck-" he goes harder and she moans "HA-YDEN!" She croaks out and he doesn't pay attention, he continues not knowing he is causing his gf pain.

He stop choking her and she uses something she never thought she would use "RED RED RED!!" She screams and he stops "Baby? Are you good?" He asks and she says "no I'm not, it was hurting" he softens and kisses her "I'm sorry baby" she nods and kiss him again and he moves fast but soft and she moans "Oh daddy!-" he stops and looks at her with a smirk and says "daddy?" She blushes and says "yeah.." he smirk and whispers in her ear "I like that" he thrust a little harder but at the same speed "FUCK DADDY IM  GONNA CUM" he shakes his head "not yet babygirl" he goes as  fast as he can and he starts  to  get sloppy, he moans in a deep voice "Fuck baby cum for me-" he cums and so does she "AHHH FUCK!" She screams and giggles and he lays down and she cuddles up to him and they fall asleep.