Jordan pt2

Continue...

"This" he says and grabs me by the beck of my neck.

I kiss him back feeling shocked but satisfied, he pulls me on top of him to straddle his lap, he slides his tongue in my mouth, his groans fill my ears and mouth as he moans into the kiss, causing me to do the same.

"I wanna fuck you" he says looking into my eyes, I look back at him with lust and desire "I like the sound of that" I smirk and move my lips towards his back and start leaving kisses and hickeys as he pulls his hard dick out and pulling my panties to the side.

He slides into me harshly causing me to moan in shock and pleasure, he starts to thrust softly but I start to grind on him, he groan softly as he feels my tight core around his dick, I start to bob up and down on his dick creating a slapping sound filled with sounds of our member conjoining "fuck Maia- shit" he groans out as I ride him "fuck your dick is much bigger than I imagined...god it's so good" I moan out and bury my head into the crook of his neck "no-" he says pulling my face only to meet his eyes with my own "I wanna watch what I do to you" he says while starting to thrust as I ride him matching my rhythm, creating a euphoric feeling, he's hitting all the right spots "fuck you fuck me good" I say while looks at him dead in the eyes, he groans while keeping eye contact " fuck your gonna make me cum" he groans out as he grips onto my hip with one hand and the other places on my ass, gripping it softly "fuck come with me!" I moan out and finish, no more than 5 seconds later I feel a warm liquid shoot into me.

I sit on top of him panting and twitching, once I have calmed down from my high I crawl off him " we should do that more often" he says I giggle and kiss him "yes we should" I say and get under the covers, he grabs my waist and pulls me towards him "are you okay? Was that okay?" He say I nod "it was really good and yes I'm okay thank you for asking" I smile and close my eyes eventually both of us falling into a deep sleep.