"No ones home"

I walk towards Rubys room and open the door "OI Hayden's coming, just wanted to let you know" she rolls her eyes "can't you go to his? He's a dick bro" he says as she packs her cone "HESSSS NOOOOT- well I mean he is but don't be mean!" I say giggling "if he stays the fuck out of my weed this time then yeah" I give her a confused look "what do you mean?" She rolls her eyes "wait" she lites her cone, sinks it and look at me "some cunt has been stealing my weed and I know it's not you cause I know when it's you cause you take heaps, this person on the other hand takes little bits at a time" I roll my eyes "Hayden won't do that to you" she chuckles "YEAH RIGHT!! 2 months ago he stole my bong that was in the wardrobe then rocked up with it here like it was nothing!" I look at her knowing she's right "yes true, I'll go to his okay?" She nods and gets up and hugs me, pulling away "I know it's not easy going to his with all his roommates and stuff but I really do appreciate it" I nod "okay I'm gonna go now love you" she smiles and waves "love you too haaavve fuuun" she smirks gigggli g as I walk out with the finger up pointing at her.

I get to Hayden's knocking on the door "Hayden?" His roommate comes to me "shit hi Maia didn't expect you" I smile "hi where's Hayden?" I say kindly "he's in his room" black says and I nod thanking him and walking towards his room " hey baby, i though we could just chill here instead of at mine" he smiles as he sees me and gets up hugging me and picking me up twirling me around "god I missed you" he says wrapping his hands around my waist and kissing me softly "I missed you too hayds" he suggests we watch a movie, i agree so we get all comfy and cuddled up on the bed and watch teen wolf "look I don't know why you think this guy is hot, I'm way hotter" he says I giggle "you are baby but he is too" I giggle and pause the movie "I'll be back I'm just gonna go to the bathroom, he nods and I walk to the bathroom and go toilet coming out I look around the house to see if anyone is here, I see no one, I smirk to myself and walk back into the room and jumping onto the bed (dw it's not the one you broke thankfully😂) he looks at me " no one's home baby" I say and straddle his lap taking my top off, his hands immediately go to my waist "mmm great"

He pulls me down to kiss him, he trails his kisses down my neck, I move my head to the side giving him space as he marks me, I moan softly into his ear which causes his hips to buck into my core, I moan again and start grinding on his dick, he picks me up moving me up onto his belly so he can get his pants off, once there off he pulls my panties aside (you took your pants off when you started watching the movie) pushing me back down to his dick, I slide it into me groaning softly as it slides in, I start to my o top of him slowly, teasing him "Maia just fuck me god" he grabs my throat as he says I smirk and move on his dick faster while slamming down deep into me, he groans and moves his hand from my back to my waist, gripping softly, I moan softly "god Hayden your so hard" I say, as I feel him getting harder I moan softly "god Maia your so tight" he stops my movements and lips my ass up and starts thrusting into me "fu-FUCK GOD YES BABY" I scream out as he slams into me "god fuck I love this pussy baby" he groans out, I start to feel him twitching "god I'm gonna cum" he says and groans right after " no not yet baby" I say and slam my ass down stopping his movements, I start to twerk on his dick while moving fast and riding him harder "fuck nah baby I can't hold it" I moan "just a little longer" I moan louder and louder.

I feel my legs start to shake "OH FUCK HAYDEN NOW BABY CUM NOW!" I scream out and I feel his cum coat my insides, just as he finishing filling me, my orgasm ripples through me "FUUUCK" I let out and collapse next to him " god" I say and turn to him kissing his chest "got that was amazing" I say and lift my head up kissing his lips "yes it was baby" he says and we turn teen wolf back on and end up falling asleep in each others arms watching TW