#1

i slammed the door closed with my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist whilst hes hoisting me up by my ass.

i moan into the kiss "please just put it in me, dont change our postition." i moan and kiss him harder, more passionatly.

he pushes me against the wall to hod me up while he pulls his boxers down, "are you sure you wanna do it likke this?"i nod egarly and kiss him lovingly "give it to me baby, please" he smiles softly "anything for you sweetheart" he kisses me while slowly putting it in me and pumping slowly in me to get my core used to the size.

i moan "please go faster baby" he moans when he hears my words and thrusts faster, whilst moving off the walls and just using his arms to hold me up "uh fuck.. babe your gonna get sore im to big for you to hold me for that long" i say feeling very insecure about myself "my love your beautiful your not to much i could hold you for days if i had to, i love you so much" he says and i softly moan at his words and kiss him deeply while he continues what he started "ah yes hayden fuck baby, i love you so much" i say between kisses "ugh fuck baby" he moans and attach my neck marking me "your mine all mine, i love you so much" he moans and i start to shake "im gonna cum baby" i moan loudly, thank god noone was home "just hold it a little longer baby, for me please" i moan feeling defeted "goodgirl" i moan at his pet name "oh god babyyy i dont if i can hold it, i need to cum.

"fine you can cum but i will need you to cum again later, can you do that?" i nod and release and he continues and i moan even louder "FUCK! i didint know you meant right now!" i moan as he continues to thrust fast "I told you, later."

he starts going faster, "UGH FUCK MY LOVE UGH" he groans and moans "OH SHIT! hayden fuck, you fuck me so good" i moan in his ear as i bury my head in his neck moaning leaving a few hickeys marking him as mine. 

"fuck hayden im close again." i state "god me too baby fuck!" he moans "i want you to cum with me, i want our cum to mix together" he moans into my ear i moan at the feeling of butterflies in my stomach "oh babyyyy" i squeel "fuck ugh shit maia" he groans "FUCK! cum, cum now my love" he moans we both cum hard he moans into my neck as i do the same to him, he looks at me deeply within my eyes and smiles softly " "god i love you so much" i smile as butterflies errupt in my stomach "i love you too" we kiss deeply ending our afternoon by laying together warching movies.